Chapter 15

"Fun fact, the more you deny your feelings, the deeper it gets."

LISA

PLAN #4-Be Annoyingly Clingy!

This sounds childish but I am running away from that cold blooded Jennie Kim!

I thought we were okay. I've finished sorting out those papers and she didn't even show up last night in the office. I was all alone in that scary office! And now she's angry at me? If that's because of the kiss then she's so outdated! It's been two days since that happen. What's the use of getting mad now?

"Stop right there Manoban!"

God! This girl doesn't know when to give up. She's been running after me for minutes now and I'm starting to get tired!

"You wish!" I tried to turn my head and stick my tongue out to tease her but then I bumped into someone, she was about to fall but fortunately, I was able to grab her waist and pull her close to me.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm really sor-"

"L-lisa? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice and when I looked at the person who was staying close to me, I wasn't mistaken.

It was her.

My first love.

My first heartbeat.

My first kiss.

My first hug.

And my first heartbreak.

"J-joohyun?" I unconsciously pushed her a little bit hard when I realized that the distance between her and me was too close. But then I guess the push was too hard since she struggled to keep her balance and so I grabbed her hand to help her stand straight.

"What's with the rush? And why are you here?" she asked while fixing her slightly wrinkled dress.

Looking at her deep black eyes made me forget that someone was chasing after me. Flashes of memories with her came rushing back to me. It was as if it was just yesterday when we first met. It feels like yesterday we were still hugging each other while watching our favorite show.

I missed her, indeed. I mean, who wouldn't miss someone who had occupied a place in your heart? Who wouldn't miss someone who had given you so much to remember? Who wouldn't miss someone who made you know that love exists? Who wouldn't miss someone who made your heart aches?

I was about to get drown in my thoughts when someone flicked my ear and pinched it making me cry out of pain.

"Aww!"

"Got you, prick."

"Yah yah yah take your hands off of me! It fucking hurts!" I shout not remembering that Joohyun was looking at me.

"Oh, Irene. I see that you're here. Congrats for winning the competition in the region. As you can see I'm kinda busy. I hope you wouldn't mind if I'll excuse us? I'll catch up with you later," Jennie said rapidly not letting the other one speak. But then Irene held me by the arm causing Jennie to let go of me. Her eyes widened when she saw what Joohyun just did.

"Jen, you're hurting her," Joohyun said calmly while checking out how red my ear was.

"You knew each other?" Jennie asked, still can't believe what she witnessed.

"Yeah. She's my ex-" I covered Joohyun's mouth when I realized that she's about to reveal our past relationship.

"Ex-friend," I said, trying to sound more convincing.

"Ex-friend? Who are you kidding?"

"It's true!" I said while keeping my hand off of Joohyun's mouth.

"Uhm y-yeah. We have a bad past," Joohyun said while scratching the back of her neck.

"Oh, okay? But please don't get in between us Irene. I still need something to talk about with that girl beside you," Jennie said before she dragged me by the hand and walked me away from Joohyun who was caught unable to stop Jennie from taking me away.

"What's your problem?" I asked when we arrived at the rooftop. She then dragged my collar and pushed my back against the wall.

This girl is really aggressive! Her eyes is still burning with rage and at some point, it creeps me out.

"What's my problem?! I haven't slept for days because of you! I was so bothered by that stolen kiss!"

I get it back. I am not scared of her at all. Staying this close to her makes me feel the urge to tease her.

"Is it your first kiss?" I teased and her face turned red! Jennie Kim is blushing! Did I hit the right spot? I am her first kiss? Seriously?

"Oh my goodness! Am I your first kiss?!" she was caught off guard. She unconsciously loosen her grip in my collar and I immediately held her hand and reciprocated her action. But I didn't held her by the collar. Instead, I gently run my fingers through her hair down to her cheeks and then I lift her chin up. I saw how she transformed from being a lion into a lost sheep. She now looks like a tomato because of how red her face was. I saw how she swallowed an imaginary lump in her throat because of how close I am to her.

I slowly tilt her head. I was about to press my lips on hers when I realized how funny this scenario turned to.

"Jennie-yah," I said in my deep sexy voice. I paused and met her eyes. I can feel how cold her feet are at the moment. Cold sweats are starting to form at the corners of her forehead.

"You look like a tomato. You're so red!" I joshed which made her came back to her senses.

"Urgh! I'll surely kill you next time!" she said before she pushed me. I laughed at her cute expression. She was like a frustrated kid who lost her lollipop.

I unconsciously tried to feel my heartbeat by placing my palm next to my chest.

It was racing.

My heart was racing.

No doubt, Jennie made my heart palpitate like this.

She is unknowingly invading the whole me.