"The birthplace of Rum"

"Why are all my clothes lying across the room?" I shouted as I entered the suite, in Barbados Hotel which of course is owned by Ace Parker who is currently not in sight, I guess he is in one of his meetings like everyday.

I sighed as I looked at the mess in the room and wondered what the hell happened in the room while I was gone for just half an hour to the spa in the hotel only.

Walking to the bag in which my clothes were kept earlier, I thought whether Ace did this. But why would he touch my bag? His things are neatly kept in his bag which Jenna had packed earlier. I groaned and started picking up the clothes from all over the room and crammed everything in the bag. After many failed attempts, I finally managed to close the bag which was overfull now due to the fact that I practically threw everything inside without folding them. 

I was tired like hell after everything was done. I am not gonna leave Ace for this. Why the hell did he turned everything upside down?

Then an idea sprang into my crazy mind, which I was definitely going to regret later. I took all of the Ace's clothes out of his bag and threw them over every inch of the room, making the room look like a laundry place. But for me, it was a masterpiece. I can't help but feel elated thinking about Ace's priceless anger on seeing this.

I wiped the sweat of my head and looked down at my sweaty body. 

"I should definitely have a bath before the germs come in search of trashy body." I muttered to myself. I took my towel and some clothes for changing, because I don't want Ace to walk in the room while I am naked.

I went inside the bathroom and hung my towel and clothes on the hanger. I then turned towards the bath tub to step into it, planning to relax in it for half an hour or so. But as soon as turned around, I froze in my tracks. My hands covered my mouth to ensure that my silent scream doesn't come out. 

There he was, in the bath tub with his eyes closed while the foam covered his lower body. But this didn't stop his upper body consisting of a damn handsome face and muscular torso from showing off. His tanned abs were being tickled by the water droplets while Ace had his eyes closed, thankfully not noticing me till now. Oh god. I am going to die. 

If I don't die fan Girling over his body, then he would definitely kill me once he sees that I have seen him naked/half naked with his lower body hidden under the foam.

He is naked right? Maybe not?

Of course he is. Who goes into the bath tub with pants on?

I will, after this incident. I don't want Ace to walk onto me - naked.

I was already red, seeing Ace like this - but now I going redder with these thoughts. I need to stop. I should tip toe and leave the bathroom before he open his eyes-

And at that very second his eyes opened to reveal his grey orbs which now held confusion which then turned into realization and then -

"What the hell are you doing here?" He yelled at me trying to get or what I don't know but I covered my eyes because no way in hell I was ready to see him fully naked yet.  

wait, yet?

Oh god. Stop it Eva for god's sake.

"Uuhhh...I just...I was...just...coming...bath....you are damn ho-..I mean you are an idiot...I mean I am an idiot. I thought you- ..you were in ..office not ...not lying here naked...I mean in the bathroom. I just wanted to..want to...see you naked- Oh crap." I closed my eyes even though it was already covered with my hands.