you're the girl I'm always coming home to (requested)

"I'm so happy for you. You know that? You know how incredibly proud of you I am?" Jisoo asked as she put her arms around you to pull you across the sofa and onto her lap.

You giggled and she couldn't help but join in when she held you tightly, now so close to you that her clothed chest pressed against your back.

"Thank you, baby. It means a lot." You said with a genuinely bright smile as you craned your neck to look back at her.

You had the remote in your hand and the movie all loaded up. You're just waiting for her to tell you that she's ready to watch it.

This movie is incredibly special to her. She's so excited to watch it that she feels like her heart might burst from the happiness and pride she feels.

Because this is no ordinary film.

It's your movie.

It's your first major breakout film. Getting to this point has taken a lot of hard work and Jisoo has been there to witness it all and encourage you when you had your doubts that this day would never come.

She's so proud that words aren't even enough to express it.

You're already blowing critics away with your talent, shining so brightly that you're leaving a lot of people in awe. She's sure no one has ever been prouder of their s/o more than she is of you.

"Ready?"

"I'm so ready, baby girl. I'm so excited to see you shine." She said before she kissed your neck and kept her eyes on the screen as your movie started to play.

It was a warm and heartfelt film. You never gave her the full details because you wanted her to be surprised and, honestly, she was happy about that because she was hanging onto every scene more than the last.

She was in love with the entire thing.

"Maybe I'm biased but I think your character is my favorite." She whispered in your ear and you started to laugh, only to stop when a particular scene came on.

You forgot to tell her about this one.

It's the scene where you and your crush in the film share your very first kiss. It wasn't very far into the movie, meaning that there were many more to come.

You didn't think very much of it. It's only a movie and Jisoo is so easy-going and supportive that you figured she'd just brush it off and keep watching it.

But that's not what happened.

As soon as she saw your lips lock with the other girls' in the film, she shifted around uncomfortably as she tensed up and clenched her jaw a little.

"You didn't tell me about that." She grumbled and you paused the movie before turning around to face her.

"Oh, Jisoo, please don't tell me that you're jealous." You laughed a little and she rolled her eyes.

"I am so not jealous."

"Oh, really? Should we watch that scene back then? Actually, there's no need to because we actually kiss more later on in the film."

She pouted and looked away from you as she took her hands off of your body so she could fold her arms over her chest.

"I knew it! You're jealous."

She tried to insist that she wasn't. But it was obvious that she was and she knows you can see right through her.

"Fine. I am."

"Why, baby? It's just a movie. It's just my character."

"It looks awfully passionate." She mumbled sadly but let you unfold her arms and take her hands into yours.

"That's called acting, Jisoo."

"I know it's ridiculous that I'm jealous but I didn't see it coming and I don't like seeing my girl kiss other girls, even if it's just for a movie. It'll just take some getting used to for me, okay? Because I know this is your passion and you'll land more of these roles and I'll never be the type of girlfriend to tell you that you can't or shouldn't take them just because it involves you kissing someone else."

You put your forehead onto hers as she spoke, finding it adorable how she was jealous yet oh so sweet how she wanted to make it clear that she'd try to adjust to it with time because she wants you to live out your dreams like you so deserve.

"I love you too much to ever do that."

"I know. I understand that it caught you off guard. I'm sorry that I didn't tell you."

"It's okay." She smiled as she brushed her thumbs along your cheeks.

"Just remember that these are my characters. You're the girl I'm always coming home to. Always will be. No need to ever be jealous. I'm all yours."

Her smile grew and it melted your heart.

"I love that." She smirked as she pulled you in for a sweet kiss. "I love you, my beautiful girl."

"I love you too, Jisoo."