9

".. and then he kissed me, can you believe it? That dumbfuck actually- are you even listening?" Sora raised a brow at her roommate.

The two were currently in their room in their cheerleading uniforms as they had another practice for the homecoming football game that was coming up.

It had been a week already and dahye was still going to class with renjun. It felt a little weird as she was used to it being just her and sora, mark or donghyuck but now it was the 3 of them or sometimes the other boys would join.

Cheer tryouts had passed and Sora was one of the girls that made it onto the team. She decided to try out and dahye agreed to catch her up on any new routines learned if she had to miss out for volleyball games or practice.

"Yeah yeah, jaemin kissed you right?" dahye questioned as she looked up from her phone.

"Yes but you know I've been trying to get johnny's attention." Sora pouted, crossing her arms.

"Don't worry, you can show off for him at the game." dahye winked at the girl grabbing her arm. "Let's go before we're late."

As the two entered the gym, the basketball team was finishing up their practicing. "Wait, you guys are finished already?" sora asked as jaemin passed by.

"Yeah, mark and hyuck have football practice, but you can still come over later." jaemin smiled at sora before leaving for the locker room.

Sora rolled her eyes watching the boy leave and dahye just shook her head. "Hes flirtingggg, come on give him a chance at least, Johnny doesn't have to know." She pushed sora by her shoulder.

"That is until he finds out- oop, your boy is here." sora nodded towards renjun slowing back away.

"Who- what- renjun- no, were just-" before she could even finish her sentence sora was already talking with the other cheerleaders.

As her and renjun's eyes met she smiled running over to the boy and grabbing the basketball from his hand and dribbling it away. Renjun laughed quick to steal the ball away from her and aiming it for the net. Dahye jumped up trying to get the ball. "I want to try." she pouted.

The boy smiled, handing her the ball and turning her around and he stood behind her. He placed his hands on her arms, guiding her into the position to shoot the ball as it made into the net and grabbing the ball as it bounced back to them on the court. "Not bad hye."

Dahye smiled hearing the nickname come from him for the first time. "1v1 next time?"

"I'll have to think about it." He joked watching as the girl gasped and hit him.

"Whatever, you should stay for a little. You wanted to see how good I was, right?" she winked as she started walking backwards knowing she needed to help start the practice but not wanting to tear her eyes away from the boy.

"So show me." he chuckled watching as she turned around and ran to her team.

Dahye started them off with a few stretches first, glancing at renjun every now and then. He was now accompanied by jaemin who couldn't seem to take his eyes away. Noticing dahye chuckled before whispering to sora. "Jaemin is staring."

"He can see what he cant have." sora sent a small wave to the boy in which he returned.

"Stop playing hard to get." dahye stood up getting into position to start one of their easier routines. The girls went on to go over the routine multiple times before dahye began showing them a new routine they would do during half time of the homecoming game.

Finally nearing the end of the routine, the girls ended with a toe jump. With everyone panting, dahye let the girls take a five minute break. After grabbing her phone, the girl laid down on the cheer matt exhausted.

renjun 🦊

So when do you get to cheer for me?

depends what the cheering is for  ;)

i have a few options
jk
but i do want to see more :)

Dahye rolled her eyes trying to contain the smile she felt on her face. She sat up looking at the bleachers but not seeing any sight of renjun or even jaemin for that matter.

Feeling the matt sink slightly at someone sitting next to her, dahye looked over at one of the newer girls that made the team. She was smiling a little too widely which creeped dahye out just a little. "What's up, hyerin?"

The younger girl, hyerin, paused before finally speaking up. "So, I saw you with renjun earlier." dahye nodded seeing a faint blush arise on the girl's cheeks. Where is this headed? i'm not cupid. Dahye mentally sighed.

__

short chapter! im currently in chicago but i'll try to get updates out.

i couldnt come up with a cute contact name for renjun, so im sorry its a bit boring.

for the cheerleading uniforms I was kind of imagining something like this.