𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒 || 𝐎𝐱𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧

【ADMIN NOTE】

✎ Here's some love to our boi Toby :) -- school is starting soon. Debating whether I'm enthralled or annoyed by that fact. The latter seems more fitting. 

Hope you all are doing alright! 

I just posted this story (7/25/2021) so I'm surprised seeing that it had already surpassed 100 in just two days! Thank you, lads! :D 

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

█ 15%

██ 30%

███ 45%

████ 60%

█████ 75%

██████ 100%

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

Time-skip brought to you by Megumi's demon dogs playing with Smile Dog. [Again, if you watch JJK, I love you]

[YOUR POV] Hooray, POV change.

Hours had passed and lunchtime had ensued. I had been hanging with EJ for most of the duration. After all, he made me feel the most welcome here. Which kinda makes this whole scenario an oxymoron. A kind-hearted yet cold-blooded murderer.

EJ's watch illuminated and read 12:00. He peered down to it and then turned to me, "Oh, it's currently lunch-time. You hungry?"

"Famished," I stated, placing a hand over my stomach.

"Well c'mon. Let's go," he sat up from his seat and led both of us out of the infirmary room. Wandering around the hall, we finally arrived at the kitchen and dining area.

"Hey emo-kid," Jeff chuckled, directing it at what seemed to be EJ.

"Jeff, if anything, you're the most emo here," EJ stated as a matter of factly.

"Doubt," Jeff walked up to EJ glaring straight into his...non-existent eyes. They were about the same height, EJ being a slither of an inch taller.

"Says the person who unironically listens to depressing soft rock at 3 am," I could practically hear EJ smirking.

"Says the cannibal," Jeff gripped the collar of EJ's hoodie, growling and glaring into the black sockets of EJ's mask. Silence cascaded over the two. Jeff scoffed at the absence of a response.

"Cannibal?"

EJ decided to break the overbearing silence, "Okay, uhm...you can go scavenge through the kitchen for whatever. Just don't take anything that's labeled. Unless you have a death wish."

I nodded while heading over to open the fridge. Looking at my options, my eyes were drawn to the stacks of sushi. Some of the lids were labeled "Masky."

"Someone has an addiction."

"Say, there's a lot of sushi in here...can I just have one-"

I was interrupted by Masky's firm response, "No." The way he stated it sent chills down my spine. He continued, "As EJ said, go right ahead if you have a death wish."

I could only nod as a response. No way was I going to rebuttal against Masky.

"Okayyy someone is possessive. But again, it's sushi so understandable"