Chapter 50

Taehyung's POV
I tried to call Y/N many times but she didn't pick up. After several times of trying I gave up. Jimin told me to sleep, I nodded and wiped my tears. As soon as I got to bed, tears started flowing again.
Y/N's POV
I was at Lisa's. She insited to keep me with her so she could take care of me. She even brought me my comfort food. White Chocolate  and fries. She kept comforting me the whole evening. How caring was she. Soon after, She put me to bed and wiped my tears.

Time skip~ the next morning

I woke up feeling dizzy. Very dizzy. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa infront of me. Omg. Did she stayed up the whole night? "Good morning Lisa. Did you stayed up the whole night? Didn't you sleep?" I said. "Yes i did. But I woke up early to check up on you. How are you feeling?" She said handing me a cup of water. I thanked her and said:" a bit better. Thank you so much for everything really. Without you, I can't imagine what I'd be. Seriously thank you so much" "hush.. it's nothing. That's why friends are made for" I smiled and hugged her. I was so thankful to have her.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up feeling terrible. I barely slept an hour. I was feeling very tired and sick. Jimin was beside me and handed me water. I was shocked by his sudden appearance, but I thanked him and drank the water. My head was hurting so bad and my face was full of dried tears. "Taehyung-ah, don't go to work today. Look at you" "no. My schedule is very tight and i have alot of things to do" "but-" "no buts. I'm going to get ready"
I got up to wash myself up.

Time skip~

I could barely focus and work. I wasn't feeling well at all, but I tried my best to focus and finish my job correctly. I hope I'll survive till the end of the day.
Y/N's POV
Lisa and Jennie forced me to stay home. They will take care of the shop, but they made me promise them that I will take care of myself. I still wasn't feeling well.
Taehyung's POV
I did a million of things. I helped the managers, recorded 3 songs, practiced 2 hours, and trained my vocals. My head was still hurting, my whole body was hurting too. I felt very dizzy, and I forced myself to keep my eyes open. Soon after, the dizziness got me and i only saw black.
Y/N's POV
I did have some rest. I took care of myself, and did stuffs I like to feel better. Like cooking, and drawing. I calmed myself down, and luckily, I didn't failed.
I was feeling better, more relaxed. The members texted me alot, I just replied simply, telling them that I wasn't in the mood. I decided to call tae and apologize. I should have been more patient, I should have understood that he was stressed and tired. I called him.
...
No response
...
Is he still mad
...
Is he okay
...
Shit
...
I'm worried
...
Is everything alright
...
After several times of trying, I started getting very worried.
Biting my lips, i called jimin
....
No response too
..
Why
...
Omg
...
Why isn't anyone picking up
..
I'm so damn worried
..
I immediately called namjoon after,luckily, he picked up.
-"Y/N!"
-"Namjoon! Why aren't taehyung and jimin picking up their phones? Is everything alright? I'm worried"
-"i-..uhm.. y/n.. I don't really know how to tell you that-"
-" OMG IS EVERYTHING OKAY? WHERE IS HE"
I was so worried. My heart was beating so fast.
-" well..taehyung passed out an hour ago.. he's currently at the hospital resting. He woke up but slept again a minute after.. don't worry everything's alright.. he's just-"
-"WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL WHAT HAPPENED
WHY
IS HE OKAY
WHAT HAPPENED
WHY"
I started yelling.
-" CALM DOWN CALM DOWN"
Awkward moment of silence.
-" I'm so sorry for yelling I'm just so worried send me the location I'm coming right now."
I hang out and put both of my hands on my head. This is all my fault. I felt so guilty. Without wasting any minutes, I got to the hospital.
I urged to enter the room, and what showed up infront of me made me stop, shocked, disbelieved. I quickly turned around, not being able to see the scene infront of me. Tears started flowing hardly. I was feeling so bad. So guilty. I started sobbing, facing the wall. Yoongi came and tapped my back. He and Jungkook, who were in the room, left us alone for a moment. As soon as they left,I ran to taehyung crying:" Tae- i- I'm so sorry this is all my fault, I'm so sorry, please forgive me I should have been more understanding, I'm-" he put a finger on my mouth to make me shut up. "Hush..  it's okay.. I should be the one apologizing. I'm sorry for getting mad at you when you were only trying to surprise me. I'm sorry that I broke our promise too. I over worked, while I promised you to not do it. I'm very sorry. I got what I deserved. I felt guilty and said the whole night, thinking about what i did. I seriously don't deserve you-" I tried to speak but he shutted me up again and continued:" please forgive me. I'm just so stressed because of my busy schedule and my life. I'm so sorry" he then removed his finger to let me speak. "Tae.. it's okay.. you can be mad at me as much as you want.. but please don't do it again.. don't over work yourself like that look at you. I don't wanna see you like that, please I beg you to not over work. I beg you. Promise me." He nodded weakly and said:" i promise you that it won't happen again,I promise you that I will not over work myself ever again, I promise you that i won't break any promises, I promise. Forgive me" I smiled at him. He slightly adjusted his position and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back tightly, I was so relieved. "I miss you so much" he said, tears forming in his eyes. I quickly wiped it off and kissed him. We heard a knock on the door and we both flinched. The doctor entered the room:" oh hello miss y/n. Taehyung how are you feeling? I came here to check up" he said as soon as he entered the room. "I'm feeling way better" tae said with a smile. After a few check ups, the doctor said:" everything's alright, you can go back home. You can't get back to work until tomorrow and still,you don't have to stress yourself alot and work alot. So it's slight work starting tomorrow. You need rest right now, there's no medicine needed, just rest." We both nodded and thanked him.

Ayo besties! I hope you all doing great. This chapter was longer than usual, because I'm a little late and didn't uploaded recently. Sorry for that.So here we go with a long chapter. I hope you're enjoying this story and thank you again for reading.
Have a nice day <3