xxi

May 26 2023

Sivaangi's cheeks hurt after smiling so much. Just as she was about to sit down another fan came in, and held up their phone. The fan mumbled a thanks and scurried off. Sivaangi raced to her car, sighing once she sat inside. Throwing her head back she ssif,

"Polam na."

(Let's go.)

Her driver nodded and sped off, in the direction of their house. It was exactly a day after her birthday, and she was tired to death. She didn't want a birthday party, but Media Masons insisted. They arrived and she got off tiredly, wanting nothing but to sleep in her comfy bed.

She opened her door and heared something get knocked over. She went inside and saw hundreds of boqusts behind her door. Her mother came in inside and said,

"Ullagathila irukara ellarum unnaku bowuet anuprikangala enna?"

(Has everyone in the world sent you bouquets?)

Sivaangi looked at her mother and shrugged, there were Bouquets from everyone in industry. Siva anna, Arjun Das, Priya Anand, Reba, other people as well.

"Un room la unnum neriaya iruku."

(There's more in your room.)

Sivaangi nodded absent-mindedly and went up the stairs. In her room were boquets that came in later in the day. From her close circle, Pugazh anna, Mani Akka, Pavitra Akka. She picked up the one sent bu Pugazh anna and found a little card attached to it.

Happy Birthday Pattukutty,

Eppome sirichite iru, eppome annen in kooda irupen.

Vantha cake la ennaku konjam micham vei.

(Happy Birthday Darling,

Always be happy. I'll always be there for you.

Leave some cake for me!)

She laughed at it, and her gaze shifted to the one sent by her blood brother,

Happy Birthday Paithyame,

Na illama jolly ah iru, ella cake un neeye saapdu -_-

Nee illama konjam bore adikuthu but paravala, stay happy and healthy!

Swetha aavale cake order panni avale un sarba sapptuta. 😏

( Happy Birthday Dumbass!

Hope you have fun without me. All the cake is for you and you only.

It's a bit boring without you, but it's okay! Stay happy and healthy!

Swetha ordered cake and ate it on your behalf 😏)

She laughed and mentally noted to give her sister in law a call. She scanned all the other stuff in the room, including PR boxes and stuff. Her eyes skimmed over a boquet of white tulips and purple hyacinths nestled in mauve parchment paper. Her heart skipped a beat when she realised what purple hyacinths meant. She hurried to the boquet and picked it up. There was an index card in the boquet.

Hey rowdy,

Happy Birthday!

Enna solrathunu theriyala, but eppome ipadiye oru. Marathe. Yaarkagavum maratha. I don't know if it's right sending you stuff like this when we aren't talking. But I couldn't help myself.