13: car s£x pt.2

He kissed you harshly swallowing every sound that might leave your mouth while you were riding him.

Your arousal and the heat in the car were increasing with every slightest friction that your movement caused.

When your muscles grew tired of the one and same motion you changed your pattern and began circling your hips and grinding on him.

By the way his hands squeezed your a$$ even tighter you could tell he very much liked what you were doing.

"I missed you so damn much", he said in a low voice after pulling away from the kiss.

You looked into his eyes filled with lust and then smiled at him before you tilted your head back to let the pleasure seize control of your body.

He watched you feeling yourself with a smirk on his face. He quite enjoyed the view of your messed up figure sitting on top of him and brining yourself closer to your release with every thrust.

"I missed you more", you managed to breathe although your thighs already started quivering.

"Is that so?", he asked, his smile growing bigger. He lifted his hand to the back of your head and pulled you in by your hair.

You nodded enjoying the slight pain coming from his tearing on your hair.

"Well, then let me show you a good time", he mumbled against the skin on your neck and connected his lips to it.

He created a huge hickey on your neck by sucking and nibbling on your tender skin.

Your body was triggered in two spots and there wasn't much more needed until it would send you over the edge.

The closer you got to your climax the sloppier your movements got and you couldn't keep up with the same pace. He noticed and took over for you.

He pulled away from your neck and wrapped his arm around your waist to support you and keep you in the same position. Then he buckled his hips and started thrusting into you.

"Ah fvck", you cursed underneath your breath and buried your finger nails into the skin of his shoulders trying not to lose your mind because of the amazing sensation.

You closed your eyes and let the m0ans roll of your lips without holding back.

"Yes, babe. Let me hear you how good you feel", he said, his voice thick with lust and arousal, "come on, a little louder for me."

He put his hand to your throat again and you obeyed him even though you almost weren't even able to think straight.

And then he hit this one spot. It felt as if a bomb of pleasure exploded inside of you and paralyzed your whole body. Without being able to control it you screamed his name and scratched his arms in ecstasy.

By the way you reacted he knew he had found the spot and hit it repeatedly. Over and over again.

Tears brimmed your eyes and you bit your lip when you reached your high. He groaned throatily when he felt you clench around him and kept pushing himself in.

He continued stimulating you until he would cvm making your 0rgasm last longer while you rode it out.

But then another knot tightened in your stomach since he overstimulated you and you were about to climax again right after.

"Fvck, Y/N", he m0aned when he released and you had your second 0rgasm. He stopped moving and you both stayed in the same position a little longer.

You enjoyed every second of the electric feeling of your high rushing through your veins while breathing heavily and letting your head fall back.

"You are so gorgeous", he said pulling you closer to him on his lap making you whimper again when he moved just a bit inside of you.

He placed soft butterfly kisses all over your neck up to your chin and jawline. Then he tilted your head forward with his hand behind your head and kissed you.

The kiss was hot and steamy but also sweet and endearingly like a quiet finishing note after these fifteen minutes of heaven on earth for you.

"Thank you", you uttered opening your eyes.

You looked into his dark brown eyes and gave him a smile. Then you leaned in again and pressed your lips on his.

You regretted nothing. It happened just the way it had to and you wouldn't want it any other way. You were so happy that you decided to fight for your relationship.

Just being in his arms in this moment was worth it. Even without all the kisses and s£x you would want it. You wanted him and your common future.

"I have to thank you, babe. You did most of the work", he said smirking while caressing your skin with his hands, "and you did an amazing job."

"Thank you", you said shyly literally feeling flustered by his compliment.

You felt flustered even though you were still almost naked and had him inside of you. The irony.

"And did I notice that correctly: you came twice, didn't you?", he asked smiling even more smugly and pierced you with a fiery glance.

"Yes, I did", you admitted reluctantly.

"Then how do you say?", he asked you like a father would ask his child to have manners.

"Thank you, Jungkook", you said fighting an eye roll.

"Good girl", he said nodding and kissed your cheek, "now let's get you cleaned up and head home before you catch a cold."

You were a bit confused when he said that.  But then you noticed you had a literal pool between your legs. He had actually managed to make you sqvirt.

He knew exactly what he was doing, always. That's why you didn't want to be with anyone else, you never felt this desire. For you it was perfectly fine that he was your first and would probably be your last.

You got off of him with shaky legs, cleaned yourself up and put the dry shirt on. You were glad he drove straight back to the apartment because you started to get quite cold.

Back home you went for a shower and got dressed in warm and comfy pyjamas.

While you were doing your skin care routine you suddenly came up with a nice way to really thank Jungkook and to keep things spicy.

Here's some Hobi water for you.
Go ahead, take a dive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~