18:Preparations.

Chapter eighteen: Preparations.

         (Jiang Yun in the picture)

❝Now that we are all here, let me introduce to you my new increasing elixir. It's made from spiritual medicinal herbs and it would help you raise your cultivation level. ❞Yu An explained, holding a bottle with green liquid in her hand.

❝Spiritual herbs?❞Mo Feng asked.

❝Spiritual medicinal herbs are like medicinal herbs, but they have spiritual energy in them making them way stronger that regular medicinal herbs. They are considered treasures. ❞Mi Que explained and looked at the bottle in admiration.

❝Correct. ❞Yu An said smiling satisfied.

❝How much can it help us increase our levels? ❞Lan Ying asked.

❝Depends on you and your potential. Once you've reached king level this won't do anything for you anymore. ❞Yu An explained and poured a bottle of elixir in each wooden bathtubs that were already filled with warm water.

❝We need to bathe in it? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝Yes, if you drink the elixir you'll explode so it's better to bathe in it and absorb the spiritual energy that enters your skin.❞Yu An said smiling and sat down taking a cup of juice.

Wei Zhan threw his robe and jumped in the tub closing his eyes to absorb the spiritual energy and soon, under everyone's stares a black light surrounded him and shot into the clear sky.

❝ Congratulation, you've reached king level intermediar rank. I'm impressed. ❞Yu An said smiling.

❝Wow, it really works...amazing! ❞Mo Feng said and entered the bathtub clothed.

Soon a orange light surrounded him and shot in the air. He advanced to king level beginner rank.

❝It seems like brother Wei Zhan has more potential than me, but I'll surpass you soon! ❞Mo Feng said looking at Wei Zhan smiling.

❝My turn then...❞Jiang Yun said and slowly entered the bathtub.

Soon a pastel pink light surrounded her body and shot into the sky. Jiang Yun became expert level beginner rank.

The next to enter was Lan Ying and like Yu An, a red ligh shot from him. He's successfully became expert level advanced rank.

The last one to enter her bathtub was Mi Que who advanced to expert level advanced rank and yellow light shot into the sky.

❝Good, I'm satisfied with all of you. We have Mi Que and Lan Ying one step away from breaking through king level so you two will accompany me in a journey. ❞Yu An said and stood up looking at the five people in front of her.

❝And the rest of us? ❞Wei Zhan asked.

❝You'll train with Lizhui everyday in combat and team work. He is a king level advanced rank so you'll have to do your best in fighting him. ❞Yu An explained.

❝Where are you taking them? ❞Mo Feng asked a little disappointed that he won't be able to join the journey.

❝That's a secret. ❞Yu An said smiling. ❝You two, pack your things and we'll leave as soon as you finish. I hope that the rest will do a good job until I'm back. ❞ she said looking at Mi Que and Lan Ying then she left.

❝Please wait! ❞Mi Que called and ran to Yu An.

❝Yes? ❞Yu An asked looking at the beautiful woman in front of her.

❝I was wondering if you can teach me medicine, I have some knowledge, but you're a genius on another level, you can be considered a godly psysician, it would be a pleasure to be your disciple. ❞Mi Que said nervous.

❝Good then,I will. The team needs a psysician for when I'm not with you to help and you have potential so I'll make you my disciple. ❞

❝Thank you so much! ❞Mi Que said and bowed happy.

❝Go and prepare for the journey now. ❞Yu An took a last glance at the woman and left to pack some things as well.

❝You're taking them to that spiritual river? ❞Wang Shu asked sitting down in the soft sofa in Yu An's room.

❝Yes, it's not that strong, but it would help them breakthrough and become king levels so it's worth it. ❞

❝You'll need to be careful. ❞

❝I know, you too. You never know when they target you. ❞ Yu An said packing.

❝I will. Good luck on your journey, farewell. ❞Wang Shu said and left Yu An to pack.

❝He changed. ❞Mo said appearing in Yu An's bed.

❝For the better. ❞Yu An added and left to meet the other two at the gates.