009 1ST PLACE

╭───── (🫖) CHAPTER NINE; 1ST PLACE

"YOUR TIME LIMIT IS 50 MINUTES." the teacher said to the class, "There will be no talking and avoid suspicious actions." he then checked his watch "Now, begin!" Today was finals, Keiko made sure to revise as much as possible, she was surprised every time when she would score 100% in every one of her papers, even with math, she was horrible at math. Or so she thought.

While everyone had their exam papers open, Nendou fell asleep on his desk. Keiko answered all the questions she knew the answers too but would guess the others and hoped it was enough to help her pass. Out of the 181 students at the school, she would always be 1st, teachers thought she was extremely intelligent while she just assumed it was dumb luck. No way was she smart enough to answer all these questions correctly and know the answers.

50 minutes was up and the papers were taken away, Keiko smacked her head on her desk as she listened to people wonder if they passed or not, or how they found the exam. She then got up and walked over to Kaidou, Kinekshi and Saiki "How do you think you three did on that test."

"I aced it." Kaidou replied confidently while Kinekshi gave an awkward look 

"I did a terrible job. Although, it's my fault for not studying." he smiled, "What about you Keiko, how do you think you did?" he asked, the three were now looking her way.

She looked away and fiddled with her hands "I guessed quite a few answers so I'm not too sure." 

Kaidou threw his arm over her shoulder "You always pass your exams anyway, you're just extremely lucky." he said Well yeah since it's a superpower she's not even aware of.

Nendou soon appeared giving a dumb smile to the four "I didn't study at all either." he said, almost as if he wasn't bothered.

Kaidou placed a hand on his hip "You're not even worried?"

Nendou gave a laugh and shook it off "You can just wing these tests." Soon the door of the classroom opened and the teacher called Nendou's name.

"If you fail three or more test sections, you're getting held back." he said, Keiko placed a hand on her chest 'Oh dear... Down a grade? That means he will be separated from us all' she thought sadly. Isn't that supposed to be a good thing?

Nendou seemed lost with what the teacher said and gave him a poker face, Kaidou placed a hand on his shoulder "Don't worry. Even if we're in different grades, we're still the same age. You don't have to talk up to us." he told him, already assuming Nendou was moving down.