Le todorokk

It was Monday morning. The plan was for Izuku to go back for some of school today, but he woke up feeling terrible.

Mentally and physically.

He didn't even have a nightmare, he just felt terrible. He layed in bed through several alarms, staring at the ceiling. Completely and totally out of it, wondering if he could hang himself from the shelves in his closet or if he had enough medicine to overdose.

He didnt want to live today. He just needed a break from everything. The nightmares, the people, he just wanted it to be done.

Aizawa checked on him later that morning, knocking on his door. He heard a quiet, "who is it?" And responded.

"It's Mr. Aizawa. Can I come in?" He asked.

Izuku got up groggily and unlocked the door, cracked it open and went and sat back on his bed.

Aizawa peeked his head in, "you okay?"

Izuku didn't respond, he just kept staring at the floor.

"Hey, Midoriya? You okay?" He asked, walking in the room and closing the door behind him. He didn't respond again.

Aizawa lightly shook his shoulder, "kiddo?"

Izuku looked up slowly, "hm?"

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked.

"yeah. uhm. I just..." He never finished his sentence, he looked lost and confused.

"I just.." Izuku repeated, trying to remember what was happening. He felt so much and nothing at the same time.

"What?" He asked. He felt out of touch with himself.

"Are you okay?" Aizawa asked again. The words bounced around in Izuku's head for a moment

"I dunno." He said after a while.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked. Izuku didn't answer he couldn't stay focused, he was just lost in thought. Remembering things and then forgetting what he was thinking about. He felt completely outside of himself and he was terrified.

"Hey, Midoriya? Are you there?" Aizawa asked.

"I can't focus." Izuku said.

"Okay. Do you remember that one day in class when you dissociated? Does it feel like that?" He asked.

He didn't answer. He was completely out of it, Aizawa couldn't get his attention whatsoever.

"Hey. Izuku, bud?" He asked, waving his hand in front of his face slightly. He didn't know what to do when he got no response and kept not getting a response.

He saw Izuku fidgeting with his hands slightly, but still couldn't get his attention.

He heard a light knock on the door as Todoroki peeked his head in, "can I come in?" Aizawa looked over at Todoroki and then back at Izuku, who twitched slightly.

"Is he okay?" Todoroki asked from the doorway, a concerned expression on his face.

"He's dissociated, could you help us out and give me some ice?" He asked.

Todoroki walked in as he nodded, forming a clump of ice in his hand, and handed it to Aizawa.

"Hey, Izuku, I'm gonna put ice in your hands." Aizawa said, pausing for a second before pressing the ice into Izuku's hands.

The boy looked up at Aizawa and then over to Todoroki, "it's cold." He said, rubbing the ice with his thumb and letting it drip on his bed.

"Yeah? What else? Tell me about it." Aizawa asked softly.