The meeting part one

Alpha's POV

I brought the cat home, and as I suspected my foster mom wasn't too happy. I told her i was taking care of it for a friend until he came back from boarding school, and she bought it. I don't remember the little girl telling me the name of her cat, so I called her snowfall. The reason, the cat was a white American short hair. Anyway my friend Kyra is spending the night, I can't wait! We always have so much fun! Kyra is a blond, sarcastic, rebel with pink highlights I hang out with. My foster mom thinks she's a bad influence. The thing I like most about her is I can be myself, I can talk about paranormal things without being looked at like crazy. No, she doesn't know I can see ghost and no, i don't plan on telling her unless I have to. It's just nice to be accepted, she's probably my best friend.

When she gets here she asks about snowfall. I tell her that a ghost gave her to me, jokingly of course. She laughs. We decide to watch a movie, she picks Ouija. Ouija made me a little tense, knowing that at any time or place I might run into a ghost like that. I don't show my fear, though I do jump a little at some parts. We watch the movie about half way through before I hear her ask for some food. I pause the movie, and walk down stairs. She stays in the room, as I get us some Dorito's. Just then I hear footsteps, oh well its probley nothing. I walk in the kitchen, open the covered, grab the chips, and then turn around. Then right there I can see a boy around my age standing right in front of me, I drop the chips. Of course im used to this, though it's still creepy every time.

"What do you need?" I ask, no reply

"I can help you but you have to tell me what you need" i say, still no reply. just then the ghost disappears, and Kyra walks in.

"Who are you talking to?" she asks

"No one" I reply