part 50

Start,

In night ,

Sana is in hospital due to emergency ,
Sid is in her cabin waiting for her,he don't want to her to work but she is stubborn she can't leave her duty.

Sana complete her work and came back in her cabin.A smile spread her face to see her cute husband who is sleeping on couch.

Sana took out her coat and keep it .she moved near him and seat beside him
Sana-aww how cute he is looking at sid face.

Sana cares his beard cheek drooling over his handsome face,
She move closer and pick his cheeks.

Sid wake up to feel her touch,
Sid-jaan wo ankh lag gayi thi I didn't even know when you came.

Sana-its OK sidharth and keep her head on his chest.
Sid cares her hair,
Sid-tired,
Sana-hmm snuggling in his arm.

Sid-OK let's go you need to take rest ,
He get up and lift her in his arm.
Sana smile and kiss his chest.

Sid seat in car taking her in his lap driver start the car,

They reach mansion,
Sid look at Sana who fall in deep slumber.

He took her in his arm without disturbing her sleep and move inside.
Take her to there room and lay her on bed covered with duvets .

He also sleep beside her pulling her closer in his arm .

**""**************

After 5 month ,

Sana is now 5 month pregnant sid took Care her like a baby fulfilling her all wish.He had arranged every thing and every facility so that Sana would not have any problem,

he used to handle her changing mood swings again and again, he used to bring whatever she wanted at midnight, he used to bring his wife and his life., he and mother all took great care and Sana is  really happy to have a family like them.

Present,

Sana-Siddharth I will eat later, I do not like it at all, feed me something sweet and spicy, I do not like it.

Sid make her jaan eat healthy food and Sana making face she is looking cute with her baby bump.

Sid-jaan its healthy have it now then you got anything what you want.

Sana eat making faces but sid smile to saw her face.

They are so in there moment when they hear a loud sound ,

Sid run downstairs to see what happened.
But his feet stop the movement he saw his father.
Anger rush in his body his eyes became red.

Sumitra -raj jii she run to him and cry holding his hand,
Sumitra -raj jii app thik ho na .

Raj push her in anger sumitra fall sid run and hold his mom.

He look at his dad in anger ,
Sid-If my father was not there, I would still have to push my mother, my hands would not have been with you.

Raj-What would you do, this is my wife, this is my home, whatever I do, you guys are my people, you are my son, you have not come even once to see your father in jail, how is he doing, what is he doing not helping me I have not come to ask, am I blessed to have a son like you?sarcastic.

Sumitra-What are you saying this is our son you did so wrong because of that mistake you had to do all this he loved you so much never leaves you but because of his big mistake he did not support you.

Raj-shut up you bloody ,

What did you guys think, I will go to jail for the rest of my life, I am Raj Shukla, I can't keep anyone in jail, I can buy anyone, if I had made a mistake, if I had come and asked me, you did not help me by being my family. You're ruling my own things on my own money.

Sana came out hearing all this she hold sumitra jii.

Sid-Mr. Raj Shukla neither your money nor we are ruling your things, I earn and feed my wife and my mother, don't show me pride.

Raj looking at Sana,
Raj-All has happened because of this girl, today my wife my son hates me because of only one girl, she has no family of her own, what other family will come, you ruined my whole family, took away everything skillful like Used to live alone herself, made others lonely too, Bloody orphan.

Sana eyes filled with tears to hear that word .
Sid-Beware, if you say a word to my wife, then no one will be worse than me, because of your mistakes, money is standing like this, today at this place again pointed fingers at my wife or my mother, no one will be worse than me.

Sana-sidharth please he is angry that's
Sana looking at raj jii.

Sana-, I have no problem with you, you have paid compensation for what you did, you have suffered the punishment, now there is no need for you to stay away from your family, your family will be with you.

Sumitra-What are you talking about, forget all this raj jii, you are going to become a grandfather.
Raj look at sana baby bump.

Sana-No one can hate you, you are foundation of this house, you will not be hated by the younger of this house, but you should admit your mistake, you rectify that mistake, now you will not do that thing, everyone is with your family do you forget past.
Start new life with everyone.

Raj jii look at sid ,sid turn his eyes to hide his tears.
Raj jii realize what he is done in past is over .

Sana look at him with teary eyes,
Raj jii filled with guilt he seat on his keen in Sana feet.

Raj ji-Forgive me, I did not even think that I was making such a big mistake, I was blinded by my pride and money, I was thinking myself right, forgive me, you are my daughter, you loved me like a father, but what did I  do?
Try to take your life.

Sana hold him and make him stand ,
Sana-No, papa its not feels good that papa says sorry to daughter, you have accepted your mistake, it is enough for me, you have understood that you are very important to us, papa is very important for a house,

no one is angry with you I am none, all of you have understood that it is so much for us that you will understand the mistake you did our family will be incomplete without you, we were important for us.

Raj jii put his hand on her head and give her blessing,
Raj-There should be a daughter like yours in everyone's house who  keep a family together.

Raj say sorry to all and all forgive him and except him with whole hearted.

..
...

Welcom to Sidnaaz baby😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

Vote-270+
Comment-100+