XVI

He slumps back onto the chair just like me and we stay resting there until the storms over.

///

My sleepy eyes begin to open slowly to avoid the bright light that was seeping through the curtains.

I place my hand to the opposite side and feel around there. What? I jolt up and look beside me to see a empty spot.

Where did Soyoung go? I get a glimpse of the alarm clock and my eyes widen. 3 pm? How long was I asleep for.

Although I do sleep more than I should, I don't get why no one woke me up. I push the duvet off of me and begin my day by taking a nice long shower.

///

Jungkooks POV

"What's taking your little friend so long to wake up it's already 3:45 pm."

I look at Soyoung and Yunah who are currently watching TV shrug their shoulders, without even turning their heads. What the heck.

Yunah and Soyoung have been giving all of us the silent treatment because of what happened last night, and to be fair I don't blame them.

"Can you go like, wake her up?" Again Taehyung is met with silence from the two and he lets out a rigged sigh.

"Jungkook."

"Mhm?" I turn my face away from the TV towards Jimin direction.

I see him doing some weird motions with his eyebrows. I make my confused face at him.

What is he trying to do, I see him motion his eyes upstairs and I immediately get the point. But I still shake my head 'no'.

"Fine then, I'll go myself," my eyes widen and I push past him and run up the stairs before he could get the chance too.

Jimin smirks from downstairs and I let out a scoff. That bastard has been mentioning every little detail he loves about Y/n, and it's driving me mad, she's MY soulmate.

I reach her bedroom door and am sure to knock first. No response, maybe she's still sleeping? I open the door and my eyes widen at the sight, and so does Y/n's.

"I'm s-so sorry!"

Y/n's POV

"I'm s-so sorry!" With that said Jungkook slammed the door shut and probably ran downstairs by the sounds of him running.

I face palm myself, out of all times why did he have to open the door the same time I was opening the bathroom door?

Especially since I'm wearing nothing but a towel, a stupid towel.

Gosh, this is embarrassing, how am I supposed to face him again. I might as well let Taehyung kill me off now.

///

We were all sitting on the couch watching spongebob. Me, Yunah and Soyoung had no motivation to say or do anything else, I think we all came to the conclusion we're stuck here.

"Why are they all in the living room?" None of us even heard the sounds of the door close, nor even notice the man enter the house.

When he notices none of us respond, he eyes at his friends.

"I told you guys Namjoon hyung, wouldn't let this happen if he was here." Taehyung says whines.

"I mean, they aren't doing anything, and probably the calmest they have been ever since they got here."

"Guys- They are not our guests, we literally kidnapped them, so treating them like that, plus we have stuff to work on." Namjoon took a pause in the start of his sentence and shut off the TV, making me, Yunahs and Soyoungs heads turn.

"Straight out of a horror film, I tell yah." Jimin whisper to Hoseok, to which Hoseok lets out a giggle.

"We have work to do people!" We just sit there with our not so amused faces as Namjoon tried to motivate us to get up.

"Taehyung and Yoongi hyung, go set up the computer room." No questions ask, both of the boys went towards the unknown room.

Namjoon's attention was back on us again. "You, short hair girl, it's your time to shine, get up."

First of all, rude you cannot just call someone 'you' and what is making him think he can boss Soyoung around-

Just when I least suspected it Soyoung listens to his orders, huh? I whip my head to Yunah and she has the same expression, shocked.

"What are you doing?" Yunah asks. Soyoung takes a deep breath before responding to the question.

"If it gets us out of here quicker, then why not." In the corner of my eye I can see Namjoon smirking.

But as much as I hate to admit it, Soyoungs right, I don't think any of us want to stay here any longer than we need too.

"See, this is good, your friend has a great mind!" All of us just stare down Namjoon, like why is he even talking, go back to the hospital or something.

"Anyways, follow Taehyung, he'll tell you what to do." With one last look at us Soyoung followed his command.

Once again Namjoons attention was back to us. "Now you, we have a very important mission for you." He points towards me.

Me? "Your going to be visiting a good old relative." I raise an eyebrow at him, confused at what he's trying to get at.

"Right now?" I question, it's way too late to visit someone right now, and wouldn't it be kinda weird too, if I haven't seen them in a while, regardless of who it is.

"Of course not, be ready early in the morning, you're going to pay him a little visit."

————————————
Sorry, this one was kinda rush, I just wanted to get this out cause I don't rlly like it. Not my best work at all.

Vote if you like pizza 🍕