Love me Broken

'Wise men say, only fools rush in.
But I can't help falling in love with you.'
In which Frank seeks help from an old friend to recover from his trauma.

You just love them when they're long, don't you? *bites lip*
Ok but 16 068 words. Longest OS I've ever written.

TW for depression, night terrors, manipulation, mention/PTSD of r*pe, killer stuff, suicidal thoughts.

I am not kidding guys, this OS is dark and can be very triggering especially for sexual assault survivors. Read only if you're sure you can take it. Love you guys, stay safe <3

 Love you guys, stay safe <3

^ Him <3

^ And him ~°_°~

^ And him ~°_°~

______

I felt his hands touch me, his lips brush my ear, telling me it was okay, telling me to be quiet. I knew there would be consequences if I weren't. I was too scared to dare disobey him.

I tugged on my resrains and started accepting the idea of my incoming death. Because that was how this night was meant to end... right?

"Frank, come back with me," a soft voice called me. I blinked confusedly and looked up at my psychiatrist. "You zoned out for a minute."

I took a deep breath and stirred on my seat. "Sorry."

"Don't apologize. You went through a particularly traumatic event and suffer from depression and post-traumatic syndrome. It's nothing to be ashamed of. My job here is to make you face reality, accept it and move on," she said with her usual steady voice.

I nodded. "I know, I know." I muttered. "I just don't know if I'll ever be able to forget."

"Who talked about forgetting? That would be unhealthy. You have to accept what happened. Accept it as a part of your story." My psychiatrist tilted her head with compassion. "It's been three years, Frank. You have to move on."

I looked down at my feet, my eyes glassy. "The weigh of the past is heavy on people's shoulders. Especially mine, I feel."

"I know. You can't help that, so don't overthing it."