BACK TO SEOUL

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"Jungkook baby get up" said jungkook's aunt trying to wake him up but he snuggled more into the blanket. "well as far as i remember someone had to go to seoul to join his university but it's okay if he doesn't want to " she continued . As soon as Jungkook heard this he abruptly got up from bed and started pacing around the room and collecting things well tbh useless things since he was still sleepy watching this his aunt bursted out laughing and when she calmed down she ruffled Jungkook's hair and said " baby I have packed your bags check it and tell me if you need something else ." 

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

I woke up when mom reminded me about university .(well i call her mom she was the one who took care of me when i was young and  she still does the same) In rush I started collecting things I did not even need which for example was alarm clock of my table . and then i saw mom laughing at me saying she packed stuffs for me. "Thank you mom you are the best , i love you so much" i said and she chuckled . " mom" i again continued and she just hummed ,indicating that she was listening. " mom i am scared , though i want to go there but i don't want to leave you. i 'll miss you mom so much" i continued my mom sat beside me and took my head on her lap and said " baby I'll miss you too more than you'll miss me ,but you will come to meet me right? like your jin hyung comes ." i nodded. she continued " and my bun don't be scared ,you'll meet appa , jin hyung, joonie hyung and what if you meet your prince charming  don't you want to meet them" she asked and i again nodded blushing about my prince charming. we then chit chatted for about an hour and she managed to calm me down.

(TIME SKIP )at airport

(AUTHOR'S POV)

Jungkook finally waved his goodbye  and went to his flight  excited but nervous.

He finally reached Seoul.

(JK'S POV)

"Appa  I  am at airport  gate no. 3 can you please send Jin hyung ."I asked my appa .After some time i saw hyung coming towards me i ran towards him and hugged him he hugged me back."hyungie how are you " i asked "I am good baby what about you ? do you even know how much i missed you ? did you eat something ? . come-on let's go" he said in one breath i nodded he took my  hand and we went towards the car .