20:Test.

Chapter twenty: Test.

        (Mo Feng in the picture)

❝What? She went to Spirit Beasts Empire?❞Wang Shu asked in disbelief and slapped the desk with his palms.

❝Yes, she send me to tell you this. ❞ a dragon man said and swallowed hard.

❝You can leave. ❞ He said and massaged his forehead.

❝I'm sure she will be fine. ❞Lizhui said, but in reality he was equally worried.

❝What is she thinking?! ❞Wang Shu asked.

❝Perhaps she has something else in mind. Let's wait and do our jobs while she is gone. I'll go train with the elite group now. ❞Lizhui said and left.

Outside, Mo Feng and Wei Zhan were fighting without weapons. Both had very good martial arts skills.

Jiang Yun was doing push-ups, she was talented, but her body was frail and couldn't endure much so she needs to work on that.

Lizhui observed the three for a while.

The fight ended with a tie.

❝All of you, come here. It's time for for a quiz. ❞Lizhui announced and all three sat down in front of him.

❝Yu An prepared all this poisons that you see on this table. You have their name and what they do written on the paper. Memorize at least ten, learn how to recognize them by smell, taste, texture in case one day you won't be able to use your eyes to recognize them. After one hour I'll question you and if you don't know at least then, you'll be punished. ❞ Lizhui said.

❝What punishment? ❞Mo Feng asked.

❝That's a secret. ❞Lizhui said.

❝Do we get anything if we answer correct? ❞Wei Zhan asked.

❝I don't know. ❞Lizhui answered and sat down on a chair. ❝Begin. ❞

Jiang Yun went first at the table and looked at the poisons reading the names and effects.

She then choose ten and began to smell them, memorizing the smells.

Next was Mo Feng who looked at them for a longer time before taking ten.

Wei Zhan was the bolder one so he began to taste the poisons.

❝Is he going to be alright? ❞Mo Feng asked looking at Wei Zhan.

❝Yes, that quantity won't do him harm. ❞ Lizhui answered and smiled satisfied looking at Wei Zhan's courage.

❝This thing tastes the same as the pill Yu An gave us. ❞Wei Zhan pointed out having a herb in his hand. ❝But it's slightly different than the pill, maybe because it doesn't have her spiritual energy. ❞

❝You are right, that plant was used for the pills you all took. I'm impressed with your talent. ❞Lizhui praised.

Mo Feng groaned, summoned his courage and began to taste the poisons he chose.

Lizhui smiled nodding his head.

Jiang Yun trusted her smell more than taste buds so she continued to smell and tested herself, pleased that she could name the poisons she chose by smell.

❝The time is up, who wants to be first? ❞Lizhui asked looking at the three satisfied with them.

❝I'll go. ❞Jiang Yun raised her hand and said.

❝Very well. Mo Feng, you cover her eyes with your hands so she can't look at the poisons. ❞Lizhui said.

❝Yes, sir! Excuse me, miss Yun, I'll have to get close and touch you. ❞Mo Feng said polite and walked behind Jiang Yun covering her eyes.

Lizhui took a plate with dark purple powder and gave it to Jiang Yun who smelled it.

❝Zo powder, once inside your body it makes your organs bigger and bigger until they explode. It takes about one month before you'll die. ❞Jiang Yun said smiling gently.

❝Correct. ❞Lizhui said and took a plate with a normal looking herb to give Jiang Yun.

She smelt the plant and pondered for a minute.

❝Chángjiàn. It looks like a common plant, but combined with a specific plant it causes bad hallucinations making the victim go insane. ❞Jiang Yun replied.

❝Correct. ❞Lizhui replied.

Jiang Yun got right 10 poisons passing the test, now it's Mo Feng's turn.

He began to taste the first poison.

❝Dúyè. It's made from spiritual snake beast venom and has quick effect, suffocating the victim. ❞

Mo Feng also passed, remaining Wei Zhan.

❝Pimao root that's toxic for humans, it blocks your liver from functioning resulting in death. ❞Wei Zhan replied.

Like the two before, Wei Zhan also passed. Lizhui was pleased with their performance, they indeed found some geniuses.

To be able to name poisons like this it takes years for common people, but they learned in an hour what people take 2 years to learn.

❝All of you passed. Congratulations. ❞Lizhui said.

The sound of clapping touched everyone ears as they turned and met Wang Shu's gaze.

❝I'm glad I wasn't wrong about you. As a rewards ask for something you want and if possible I'll give it to you. ❞Wang Shu said looking at the three in front of him.

❝Fight me! ❞Wei Zhan said first excited.

❝If that's what you wish for so be it. How about you two? ❞

❝I want a sword with fire element. ❞Mo Feng said.

❝Oh?Quite a treasure, I'll make it happen, but it takes time. ❞

❝I'll wait, thank you for listening to my wish, your majesty. ❞Mo Feng bowed his head.

❝As for me I don't have anything in mind. ❞Jiang Yun replied.

❝When you find something you want, tell me. Let's start our fight now. Follow me. ❞ Wang Shu said looking at Wei Zhan.