{05}🍀

Ten days later(current)..

*ZARA POV*

I was gathering wood for the fire when a man wearing a clown mask approached us.

Haganezuka:"Hi, I'm here to deliver nichirin swords to zara!.

Zara:"it's me here, come in..

He came in and the master was there too when the guy in the clown mask gave me my three swords.

Haganezuka:"hurry up and draw I want to see what colors you can get!."

I drew the first word and it turned red, then the next one I drew turned completely black.

Haganezuka:"Well, your first two swords, we're weird colors. draw the last one so we can get it over with, it's probably lame too."

Zara:(thought) I'm starting to dislike this clown!.

zara pulled the last katana from its scabbard, coming out like a normal gray sword at first. but after a few seconds, it turned reddish-purple!

 but after a few seconds, it turned reddish-purple!

aganezuka:"WHAT COLOR IS THIS?!?"

Zara:"who's the dull sword now?{ mocking tone}.

Master Mihawk:"hmm.... purple huh."

Zara:"that color is bad or something?."

Master Mihawk:"it's not because of her katana that she's an almost unprecedented color."

Zara:"I thought it would be normal to have a reddish-purple sword."

then my parrot flew and started talking:

Parrot:"NEW MISSION! NEW MISSION!" "to a demon in a small village in the north!."
........................

Master Mihawk:"I think this is where we parted...

Zara:"it was good while it lasted...thanks for your teachings master.{sad to say goodbye}.

Master Mihawk:"for me... this is not goodbye, but goodbye!"{with that, the two said goodbye, and zara went north}.

Zara very happy and sad, she hugged his master and said goodbye, and headed north, away from his master.
...........................

*ZARA POV*

going north, I passed some towns on the way and killed demons on the road, but soon I came to a small village, and my parrot landed on my shoulder.

Parrot:(parrot noise) "fate has reached the devil here!" (parrot noise)"demon here!"

Zara:"okay, no need to scream!"

Zara:{sign}"OK! let's get to work!!"

*skip (because i'm lazy)*

After zara killed the village demon which was a bit difficult, she still felt the presence that they are still watching her.

I was about to ignore it, but I couldn't anymore.

tired of it, she took the initiative.

Zara:"STOP HIDING, I KNOW YOU ARE THERE!"{ turned around and yelled with an angry and irritated face}.

Silence....

After a few seconds someone appears, and to her surprise, it was a demon slayer too. but there was a little something wrong with him.

Zara:"I've felt this feeling before....were you watching me all the time?

???:"yes but.... only when you left the urokodaki master's house."

Zara:"do you know him?"

???:"I know!{taking off the mask}.

Zara:......."you look different besides a demon slayer..." "who are you?"

Sabito:"my name is sabito,and I'm different because.... I'm a ghost!."{says with a small smile}.

Zara:"GHOST?!?{surprised by such an answer}.

Sabito:"Yes but, don't talk so loud."

zara still had doubts about him

zara continued:

Zara:"why were you following me?" "What is your purpose?!"

a silence fills, sabito sighed.

Sabito:"I was watching the master's property, I was almost going to go back where I came from.... then I saw the tanjiro coming back from the national team with you, that's when I wanted to follow you!....

for some reason, his answer touched you even though you thought the reason was a bit silly, you wondered what it was like for him to be a lonely ghost.

Sabito:"oh..." "I said about tanjiro, well I taught him how to fight better with a sword and cut a stone!."{happy and nervous}.

Zara:"so until now, are he and i the only ones who see you?"

Sabito:"yes! I... I'm very happy about it!.

Zara:"just one more question... do you fly?"

This question left Sabito intrigued and confused.

Sabito:"yes, he flew.....

Zara:"PROVE ME!!"

Sabito: *FLYING*

Zara:"OK!"...."you convinced....." '-'

As the two talk, sabito somehow felt something beating deep in his chest, he who wanted to talk to her more. not only that, but he also wanted to protect her and get as close to her as possible, and get her away from the people he saw as a threat.

at this very moment sabito felt that he loved you more than anything, and he didn't want you to run away from him...

to your disappointment, your parrot goes towards you, telling you that you had to go to the next mission.

you said goodbye to sabito as soon as he disappeared from the mist, you continued your missions.....

not knowing he planned to follow you.... he just had to figure out how to follow you without you seeing him.

.............................

TO BE CONTINUED...

.............................

🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀