Chocolate and Roses

Skipping somedays

Everyone was studying for their finals. The were currently at the library. Jungkook was sitting between Vmin. Taehyung was studying less and glancing at Jungkook more. He slowly took Kook's hand under the table and intertwined it. Kook looked at him and was about to say something when Jimin called him. 

" Kookie do you know how to solve this question?" Jungkook looked back at Tae, leaned close and whispered as they were in library. 

"Tae , please leave my hand." Jungkook said. Tae smiled and lean to his ears. " Use your right hand babe. You know I love to hold your hand. Let me enjoy your warmth. " He said pecking his earlobe softly. Jungkook widen his eyes and looked around if anyone saw. To his relief everyone was so into the books that nobody gave a damn to anyone. Tae turned back to study as if nothing happen leaving a blushing bunny behind. But his blush short lasted because-

" Cupcake please teach me this " Jimin said and hold Jungkook's other hand batting his eyelashes cutely making agiyo. Jungkook frowned his eyebrows.

Jungkook looked back and fourth to Vmin and his poor hands which Vmin was holding. Jungkook sighed mentally and thought may be , just may be he should move to Niagara Phopho.

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

As the finals were near every class was important. Jungkook didn't want to miss any class and wanted to goo in the terms. The class started and Jungkook entered with his hyungs just to see an amusing sight of Vmin bricking about who will sit next to Jungkook. Jungkook sighed loudly letting the air out in frustration and went to sit beside Jin. All the hyungs laughed loudly to the bricking duo.  

~~~~~~~~~🐰🐯

The term ended well. Everybody did well. And now they could relax. Tae grabbed this chance to spend with his Kookie. 

" Kookie let's have lunch on the new cafe today...... Just me and you.... I will treat you. "

"Sorry Tae, I have already promised Chimmy to go with him. " Jimin came running from behind and jumped on Kook's back.

" Ready Cupcake. " Jimin asked and Kook nodded with a bunny smile. Jimin caught his hand and dragged him out the uni. Tae just stared at the disappearing image of his Kookie. It hurts to see them together.

~~~~~~~~~ 🐰🐯

Tae brought some chocolates and a rose for Jungkook. When he enter the class. The gang was surrounding him. He went close only to see a big beautiful bouquet and a big box of expensive chocolates in Jungkook's hands.

 He went close only to see a big beautiful bouquet and a big box of expensive chocolates in Jungkook's hands

" Kookie ! you have to share it with us come on. " Hobi whined. Kook just laughed at his cuteness.

" No Hobi hyung. This is just for my cupcake. Nobody's get a single piece." Jimin said pinching Jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook gave him a big bunny smile and showed his tongue to Hobi teasing him. All the hyungs laughed.