MEETING APPA AND SHIFTING

( AT JEON MANSION.)

(google image)

(google image)

AUTHOR'S POV

Today jeon mansion was very lively and  full of excitement .Mr Jeon was ordering everyone around as he wanted everything  to be perfect for his beloved kookie and all the maids , housekeepers , the butler even the guards were amazed by this new version of mr. Jeon which somehow made them curious to meet their son . since it would be first time in ten years they would meet him because usually Mr. Jeon would take 1week break every 3 months to meet him  giving them a little vacation too.

(TIME SKIP)

After an hour , Jungkook reached the mansion with jin as soon as he reached all the guards and maids bowed to him and he bowed in return making them gasp at his politeness and he got confused  and a little anxious to why were they looking at him like that so he slowly  slowly tried to hide behind Jin , but was distracted by someone's sudden appearance.

JUNGKOOK'S POV

JUNGKOOKIEEEEEEE~ my appa sang and hugged me tightly as soon as i saw him ,i started crying. he wiped my tears and made me look towards him and i saw him smiling widly at me."i missed you appa " i said sniffing . "aigoo baby , i missed you too. " he said and dragged me and jin hyung  to dining table . he fed us both with his hand and  told me to stay with him but  i rejected as i did not want to be in limelight and i still have time till i graduate so i want to complete my studies without being the center of attraction but since even i wanted to spend sometime with him i decided to stay for today and shift tomorrow  with that jin hyung went to his restaurant and me and appa went to rest.

(TIME SKIP) NEXT EVENING 

Finally now i  shifted   in my new apartment and since i didn't know much about seoul Jin hyung and Joonie hyung helped  me. I wanted my house to be in a peaceful and a little deserted area as cannot deal with noise it makes me anxious. After helping me both of them left and Jin hyung gave me food he made for me. I ate and slept waiting for tomorrow  .

jungkook's apartment

jungkook's apartment.    (google image not mine )