🍋Levi Ackerman(2)🍋

FANART CREDS: oimonosamurai ON TWITTER

I suggest reading the first Levi one I wrote to get a better understanding of this one.

Weeks had passed since Levi had last saw Hadiya. God, she was all he could think about. He remembered everything that happened that night. The way she touched him, talked to him, everything was burned into his brain. He could even remember the smell of her soap, lavender and honey. A subtle smell that was so enticing to him. He wanted to drown in it. He wanted to drown in her.

Levi had grown more needy as the days went by as well. He would find himself locking the door to his office for privacy, not for working, but to relieve himself. Sitting back in his chair, undoing the buttons and zippers of his pants. To pulling down his pre-cum stained boxers to let his dick spring free. "Shit-." He whimpered as he stroked himself. His tip was flushed red, veins on his base were more prominent from him straining. His hand rubbed his tip, gathering the rest of his pre to use as a lubricant.

Breathy moans escaped the Captain's lips, along with the sound of his slick gliding between his hands and dick. "Holy fuck-" he moaned. His mouth fell open. Eyes glued shut as his face was a blushed red color. Sweat trickled down his face. "Ha- Hah! Fuck." His whimpers we're getting louder along with the wet sound of him getting off. He pulled his shirt up more to stuff the end of it inside of his mouth.

His mind was racing, his hand was moving faster. He couldn't help but think about Hadiya. They was she rode him should've been a crime. His eyes began to roll as his cum spilled into his hand. Small drops hit porcelain skin. His breath was shaky. He looked at himself. He was a complete mess. "Need to see her again."

Later on that night, Levi found himself going to that underground bar. It was less crowded than usual, a few people drinking glasses of beers. The smell of Cigarettes and hard liquor filled Levi's nose. He made his way to the closest table and took a seat by himself. He fiddled with his fingers. What was he doing? Coming to her work to beg for more like a damn dog. It was embarrassing for him, but he just couldn't take anymore.

"What can I get you to drink si-, Levi?" His head shot up quickly to meet the gaze of Hadiya. She was wearing her usual uniform. Her dark skin was glowing like the last time, only this time her hair was being held back by a scarf. She gave him a smile. "Well what are you doing here, it's been a while." Levi couldn't do anything but blink. She was acting like nothing happened. "Well- the tea here is better than at home." He answered with a small smile. He cleared his throat. "So how have you been?" "Oh me? I've been doing pretty good, the usual nights." She smiled.

The conversation was nice, simple like the last time. They talked about things going on in their lives as Hadiya poured him another glass of tea. "Thank you." He said as he took a sip. "Not a problem love." Levi saw that more people were beginning to come in as the night went on. "Oh shit- what time is it?" Hadiya asked. Levi pulled out a pocket watch. "It's 3:30 why?" Hadiya let out a sigh of relief. "I'm finally off for the night!" She giggled. "Oh that's good!" Hadiya sat in the seat across from Levi. "So why are you really here Captain." Levi's head snapped up. Did she figure him out that fast. "Well I- um-" The heat in his face slowly rose, making his nose and cheeks a red color. "I wanted to come see you again." He whispered out. "Oh? You missed me that much?" Hadiya rested her head against her hand. "Yeah, I did.." Levi's face grew more hot. "Why'd you miss me hmm?" Hadiya leaned in closer.

"I-because-" He was a stammering mess. "Use your words baby." Hadiya whispered. Levi felt the heat in his face travel throughout his body. "Because I wanted to do what we did again." He looked down at his lap, noticing his boner. "Ah I see, so you wanna feel good again hm?" Levi nodded his head. Hadiya sat back in her seat. She giggled, "well I have to clean up, but can you wait for me?" Levi's eyes went wide. He looked back up at her. Her lips were curled into a smile. "And by wait I mean in my room."