27

"How is it?" Eleanor was there showing harry and louis their new home, louis gasped looking around, "oh my god its so beautiful" Eleanor looks at harry who was looking at his omega smiling

"Did you liked it alpha?" Eleanor asks walking closer to harry, harry looks at his omega smiling he went towards him stroking his cheek he said, "if my omega liked it i liked it too" louis blushes hugging harry he said, "our home is beautiful harry"

Harry hums smiling and going to take Eleanor's hand the keys of house, "we'll take it from here thank you for your help you can leave" without waiting for an response harry grabs louis hand going inside the house.

•••

"I love this house so much" louis cuddles in Harry's side, they both has freshen up and were in bed. "And i love you" harry smiles and pecks louis' head.

"You must be tired after fighting with that bad wolf" louis mumbles looking up at harry who chuckled, "yea a little bit but after cuddling you I'm gonna be fresh again" louis giggles hugging harry tightly he said, "I'm so happy i have you as my alpha"

"And I'm happy to have you as my omega"

•••

"Oh god harry..." Louis moans loudly as soon as he woke up he felt his alpha's knot inside him. "Alphaa..." He whines loudly eyes closed hands searching for his alpha's face,

"Mine.." harry licks over his bite mark making him arch his back moaning loudly, Harry's possessive growl and the rough thrusting sats he's in rut...

•••

Louis looks towards harry fast asleep after knoting him multiple times he finally fall asleep giving louis time to eat something for himself. As soon as louis got up Harry's cum was dripping out of him making him squeal and quickly grab the butt plug from his black box and stuffing it in.

He wears one of Harry's shirt and goes downstairs, opening the fridge he grabs milk to eat cereal. Someone suddenly came in the kitchen startling him, "oh my god Eleanor you scared me"

Eleanor gave him a side smile looking him up and down she asked, "where's alpha harry?" Louis pulls his shirt down and asks, "how did you came in?" Eleanor huffs and showed louis the keys, "i have some keys for emergencies"

"And what emergency you have right now?" Louis raised his eyes. "I wanna talk to harry!" Eleanor turns towards stairs, "Its alpha for you and you can't meet him oi come back" Louis runs and grabs her hand, "i said you can't meet him"

"I wanna meet him i have some important thing to say leave my hand" she jerks louis' hand and goes upstairs louis runs behind her, "he's in his rut don't go near him" Eleanor's eyes wide, "he's in rut? You're lying I'll see him myself"

"Wait no-" Eleanor has already opened their bedroom door she founds harry fast asleep on bed, she's a human she doesn't have great smelling sense she didn't smelled the alpha rut in air.

"I knew you were lying! Alpha harry?" Louis grabs her hand pulling him out of room but she didn't budge. "I said leave him alone" Eleanor calls out Harry's name again louder making him growl and wake up.

"Omega.." louis whimpers when his alpha called him and goes near him but Eleanor poked her nose in, "alpha harry its me Eleanor i want t-" before she could finish anything she was on floor with harry on top of her.

"Where's my omega!" Harry growls in her face, his eyes shining red making her shiver, "alpha I'm here!" Louis kneels next to him, harry grabs him gently putting him on bed and kissing his head and face mumbling how much he missed him making louis giggle.

"Alpha ha-" harry growls loudly making Eleanor shrink back scared he'll hurt her, "leave!" He said in his alpha voice making louis cling onto him whimpering, Eleanor ran out of the room scared harry will claw her face and leaves the house.

"I missed you so much my omega" harry licks all over louis' face making him smile, "I'm right here alpha all yours"

"All mine" and just like that louis helped his alpha throughout his rut, marking each other loving the feeling of being close to eachother satisfied their wolfs...