Chapter 21 [Lustful Lavendar]

[Art is not mine even though there is none in this chapter for obvious reason's]  !Lemon/Smut warning!

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I was headed back to the Oarburgh's base of command for the night since i didn't have a room there Taeko offered me a place in her room i was surprised by her kindness but i wasn't going to turn it down.

She was currently in the other room putting on her "sleepwear", she had asked me to sleep in the bed with her for some reason maybe she just wanted to be close to me i don't know.

When she walked in completely naked.

Taeko:"H-Hello Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"T-Taeko?!"

She was covering her breast with her arm's she seemed pretty shy her face was slighty red.

Taeko:"Sh-Shall we rest n-now my d-darling."

Tatsumi:"Taeko are you okay?"

Taeko:"Y-Yes just a little n-nervous."

She paused for a moment before speaking again.

Taeko:"I-I saw you when you were doing naughty thing's with the girl's and i want to do that too but i never built up the courage to ask you."

I stood there baffled by her word's but if she really wanted this i wasn't going to tell her "No".

Tatsumi:"O-Okay as long as you're okay with it."

She laid down and spread her leg's.

Taeko's P.O.V

Tatsumi got down and ran his tounge across my vagina much like he did with Akame and Kurome and it felt soo good.

Taeko:"Ahhhh ahhhh p-please d-don't stop ahhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh."

I was doing my best to keep quiet i didn't want anyone to be woken up and possibly take him away from me.

Taeko:"Hahhh ahhhh ahhhh hahhh T-Tatsumi ahhh hahhh ahhh hahhh s-soo good hahhhh ahhh."

I hadn't felt something like this it was like what Mera-san told me about how it was only right for two women to do this but how could that be possible when Tatsumi was making this feel so good.

Taeko:"T-Tatsumi ahhh ahhh hahhh i-i'm gonna hahhh ahhhh ahhh."

He kept licking my vagina as my moan's got louder, i covered my mouth to hold my moan's back but it was no use as i had my first orgasm.

Taeko:"Hmmmm ahhhhhh!"

My necter had spraied from my vagina mostly in his mouth but the rest got on his face but he didn't seem to mind.

He pressed his cock against me and asked.

Tatsumi:"Taeko are you sure about this?"

Taeko:"Y-Yes i'm ready."

He trusted his cock inside me causing quite a bit of pain.

Taeko:"Kyaa!"

I yelped like an animal in pain but it wasn't as painful as Mera-san lead me to believe, after a moment or two the pain had finally sudsided and i was ready.

Taeko:"Please Tatsumi i-i'm ready now."

He pulled back and reentered my pussy with a more gentel motion than when he first took my virginity.

Taeko:"Ahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhh T-Tatsumi ahhh hahhhh ahhhh more more hahhh ahhhh hahhh ahhhh y-yes hahhh ahhh!"

I don't care if anyone see's us doing this anymore i want no i need this it's something i've been screwed out of for so long, i might not be his first but i'll be damned if this is the last time we do this.

Taeko:"Ahhhh ahhhh hahhh h-harder ahhhh ahhhh hahhhh f-f-faster ahhhhh hahhh hahhh ahhhh yes hahhh ahhhh more more ahhhh!"

I dug my nail's into his flesh and drew blood from his back but he didn't seem to mind that either, his arm's were wraped around my waist as well so we were both kinda holding eachother but my grip was a lot tighter.

Taeko:"Hahhh ahhhh T-Tatsumi ahhh darling i-i'm ahhh gonna ahhhhhhh!"

He kept fucking me as i begged for him to keep going i didn't want this to stop but i knew we couldn't last forever.

Taeko:"Ahhh ahhh hahh T-Tatsumi ahhh hahh cum inside me ahhhhhh hahhhhh ahhhh!"

I wraped my leg's around his body to prevent him from pulling out so i could get what i wanted.

Taeko+Tatsumi:"AHHHH HAHHH!"

After we came down from our sexual high i guess Tatsumi had realized what he did.

Tatsumi:"T-Taeko i-i'm sorr-mhp"

I placed my lip's against his giving him both my virginity and my first kiss.

Taeko:"It's alright T-Tatsumi the birth control i was given should've made it safe, but i wouldn't really mind if it didn't."

Tatsumi:"Taeko i-"

He stoped mid sentence just to kiss me.

Taeko:"I love you too Tatsumi."

We laid down and fell asleep after ward holding eachother the whole night.

Gilberda's P.O.V

Gilberda:(NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR! Just you wait Tatsumi Taeko may have gotten to you first but i'll have my turn with you just you wait.)

[Hope everyone enjoyed the lemon i'll see y'all later bye]