Chapter 51: Loneliness.

(i wonder if u guys will notice 'that', maybe its better y'all dont notice)

"Y/n." someone spoke out, you flinch and quickly wake up. "Huh?? Wha?" you ask, confused as you looked around. You were at school, but since you didn't get enough sleep, you felt very sleepy. "Oh? Hi Bob..." you yawned, "Umm... Do you want some coffee?" he asks as he hands you a can of coffee. "Thanks." you replied, "I hate the taste but... I wonder why this coffee energizes me so much..." you mumbled but he heard it. "Actually..." he spoke out, you turned to him.

"Caffeine is known to boost the effects of the neurotransmitters serotonin, dopamine and acetylcholine. Dopamine, for example, is known to affect levels of concentration. It blocks adenosine receptors in the basal forebrain, which when not impeded, are what typically signal the brain when it's time to go to bed. Caffeine also increases your alertness." he added. You stared at him, "Wow... I... Didn't get anything." you replied.

"Oh! S-Sorry... I rambled on..." Bob apologizes and soon looked away from you. "Oh! Don't worry! You don't need to apologize. You're quite smart huh?" you commented. "Ah... No, I just get curious about the little things so I do research on them..." he replied. "Hmm... Well lets do a test if you really are smart or not." you suggested, "8 x 9?" you ask, "72." he quickly replied, you were a little taken a back. "Oh! That was fast... Hmm.. 12 x 7?" you ask, "84." he quickly replied again.

"Hmm... Lets do something harder... 974 x 456?" you ask, he then started counting his fingers for 5 seconds before answering. " 444144." he replied. "Whatthefuck." you spoke out, suprised. "M-Multiplication is basic anyway... Everyone memorized the multiplication table so its easy to... umm... answer." he replied. "Haha... Yeah... Memorize..." you replied as you drank your coffee.

'I... I already forgot the multiplication Bob but uhh... Smile and wave Y/n. Just gotta look cute so they don't notice that I don't know basic math.' you thought as you slowly sipped your coffee.

The bell soon rang, "What's your next class Bob?" you ask, "Science." he simply replied, "Well what a coincidence, lets go to the lab together." you suggested. He nodded and soon followed you. As the two of you walked the halls, you overheard someone from a group of girls crying. "...Felicia.... Found.... Skull.... Mother... Suicide..." those were the only words you managed to hear.

You froze, you didn't know if your mind was playing tricks on you but... What the hell happened...? That woman, that poor crying woman who cared alot for her daughter, commited... Suicide...? Your heart dropped, you... were shocked and speechless. ".../n... Y/n." a voice spoke out, you snap out of your thoughts and turned to Bob. "Oh! Sorry... I kind of zoned out..." you scratched the back of your neck.

"No... Umm its fine. Should we go to our class?" he suggested. "Y-Yeah..." you replied, soon the two of you headed to class.

-Time Skip-

You let out a sigh as you walked around the halls of the school, your mind was occupied on who the killer was, this... this killer wasn't on the original game, and it scared you that you didn't know who it was. Everything was changing and you know it, the flow and storyline... Everything was changing... But what about the love interests love? Who do they love? You or Minikui..? What if...?! You quickly snap out of that thought and focus on who the killer was.

What if the killer kills you? The love interests? Your friends??? You soon bumped into someone, "Ah! Sorry..." you let out a yelp. While the other person hissed in pain, you looked up to see Kokushibo. You bumped into his back, You panic. "Oh God! You're bruises haven't healed yet right??" you ask, he nods, "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt." he reassured you. You let out a sigh of relief.

You then notice the amount books he was carrying. You soon took half of it, he raises an eyebrow. "There's no need Y/n I-" you cut him off. "No! Don't worry." you reassured him, "I'm a young, and strong independent woman!" you proudly told him, he let out a small chuckle. He himself was soon suprised, he chuckled...? Does this mean that... He liked your... Company...? "shibo... Sir Kokushibo." you spoke out, he snaps out of his thoughts.