𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 55

I sat up and looked around to see I was in a different place. It did look like the place I would usually go but darker.

The food stands were black and there was a big tree were the stands ended. I looked closer at the tree to see Yoriichi reading under it.

'Hmm he looks different his hair and eyes are darker... and his Haori is purple' I thought. I ran over to him and grabbed his book and sat down next to him.

He gave me a confused look. He reached for the book but then I put it in my bag. "Sir do you not understand the reason why I took your book!?" I signed.

"To get my attention I guess" Yoriichi said. "Why does this place look different are you turning emo?" I signed.

"Excuse me?🤨" He said. 'why is he so confused?' I thought. "Why are you actually actually acting like an old man?" I signed.

He didn't even seem upset just confused. "Was that a joke?" Yoriichi asked. "Okay I'm scared now what's wrong with you?" I signed.

"Nothing" Yoriichi said. "Yes there is! you're acting weird!" I signed. "How?" Yoriichi asked. "You just became emo all of a sudden!" I signed.

"Emo?" He said. "Mhm" I hummed. "Um okay" Yoriichi said. "You're also being really boring! you look like you've never smiled like Giyu!" I signed.

"Am I supposed to?" He asked. "Yeah let's see" I signed. He gave me a small smile. "Aww don't do that ever again😊" I signed.

He just blinked. 'I need a reaction he's being boring' I thought. I punched him but he dodged it. 'WHAT!?' I thought.

"Why are you trying to hit me?" He said. "Stay still I swear it won't hurt!" I signed. "What? no" Yoriichi said.

'Stubborn I see' I thought. "Do you condone to violence frequently?" Yoriichi said raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know maybe" I signed. "Why?" Yoriichi said. "Because you're annoying" I signed. "How?" Yoriichi asked.

"You just are!" I signed. "That doesn't make any sense" Yoriichi said. "What ever can I do your hair? yes okay turn around" I signed.

I went behind him and started braiding his hair. "No I never consented to this" He said trying to grab my hands. 'DONE!' I thought.

I had honestly never seen someone so confused in my entire life. "Hey what happened to your earrings?" I signed.

"Earrings?" He said. "And your birthmark looks different you only had one on your forehead" I signed.

"What are you talking about?" He said. "You have no idea how bad I want to slap you" I signed. "Please don't" He said.

"I'll do it" I signed. He shook his head and stood up and held his hand out to me. "I can get up myself!" I signed before standing up.

"Can I have a donut?" I signed. "A donut?" He said. "Yeah a donut!" I signed. "Um okay" Yoriichi said handing me a donut.

I happily ate the donut. "Are the donuts in heaven better than on earth?" I signed. "I don't know" He said.

"What about brownies or cookies?" I signed. "I still don't know" Yoriichi said. "I'm bored let's play a game" I signed.

"Do you want to play a card game?" He asked. I nodded. (Everyone pretend UNO existed in the this era😈)

"You get seven and I get even and you can't look at my cards and you can't let me see your cards" He said.

I nodded. As soon as the game started the color was red as I put a red card for take 4 cards down immediately.

I had all the good cards and some how HE STILL WON. "You cheated!" I signed. "I didn't" He said.

I punched his shoulder as hard as I could but then I suddenly felt a pain in my shoulder. 'OW!!' I thought.

"You hit me!" I signed. "I didn't hit you but you hit me" Yoriichi said. I shook my head. "I hope you stub your toe and fall off a bridge and get taken to a hospital where all the pillows are warm on BOTH sides" I signed.

"Do you some sort of feeling of hate towards me?" He said. "What!? no!" I signed. "I could never hate my grandpa! smile forever!" I signed before hugging him.

"Grandpa?" He said. 'This isn't Yoriichi...' I thought. I looked up to see Yoriichi I looked around to see everything was back to normal.

'I don't get it' I thought. "Are you okay?" Yoriichi asked. I narrowed my eyes at him then punched him.

"Ow" He said. 'Oh it's him' I thought. "Why are you hitting me?" Yoriichi asked. "No particular reason" I signed.

"Did you commit arson?" He asked. "What? no.... not yet..." I signed. "Yet?" He said. "Yeah yet" I signed.

"There is seriously something wrong with you" He said. "I know but it's kinda your fault when you think about it" I signed.

"What?😑" Yoriichi said. "Yeah it's your fault you know because you're super evil and a horrible influence on me" I signed.

"No I'm not! I'm a respectful human being!" He said. "Think again!" I signed. "No you do there's something wrong with you we need to send you to a therapist" Yoriichi said.

"No I don't need one donuts are my therapy!" I signed. "That's not a real person who can help you" Yoriichi said.

"Fine you are!" I signed. "Yeah I knew you were gonna say me because I'm the best" He said. "Nevermind it's Giyu" I signed.

"Not the rat" Yoriichi said. "Yes the rat" I signed. "He literally looks like he stubs his toe everyday that's why he's so depressed looking right?" Yoriichi said.

"Maybe he accidentally got his sibling killed and his friend saved him and then maybe his friend died too!! wait..... nah that's not it" I signed.

"That was a bit too specific" Yoriichi said. "Just making up suggestions on why he's so upset... speaking of upset people Lilo has been upset for the past few days" I signed.

"Good" Yoriichi said. "Come on this is serious I don't know what's wrong with him!!" I signed. "Maybe he's just not getting enough sleep or maybe he misses the water or something" He said.

"The water... maybe but we went out in the rain the other day" I signed. "Okay then who was Lilo last with when he first got upset" Yoriichi asked. 'Who.... oh my god... it's me...' I thought.

__________________________
HELLO! Thank you so much for reading todays chapter! UNTIL NEXT TIME GUYS! SEE YA!😈