Chapter 45

Liam's POV

I woke up at night when I felt something hard poking my butt. I immediately opened my eyes, only to see that I was back in our room and I was laying in our bed.

Chris must've brought me here.

"I, brought you here." Ryder corrected with emphasis on the word "I" while nuzzling my neck and peppering kisses to my shoulder.

"Why am I naked?" I croaked out and bit my lip when he grinded his erection into me.

"Because I don't like your clothes." He said nonchalantly and I frowned while trying to make this conversation less...inappropriate.

"Why?" I asked and inhaled a sharp breath when he thrusted his hips forward.

"Because it hides my mark on your skin." His voice echoed in the room, joining the sound of my ragged breath. His tongue trailed the pulse on my neck and I shivered from its cool touch.

"R-Ryder?" I cautiously asked him when his hands roamed my naked upper body.

"Hhmm?" He nipped my ear and I gasped as he took hold of both my nipples with his fingers.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"Worshipping my lover." He whispered against my skin and played with my nipples, causing me to squirm and moan.

"Aahhh!" I pushed my butt against him as my back arched, and he growled lowly in my ear when his cock slipped between my cheeks.

"Can I?" He continued to twirl, twist, and play with my oversensitive buds, making me hard and causing me to release pre cum.

"But I'm still sore. And i-it hasn't been a day." I told him with a whimper and he cupped my chin to turn my head sideways.

"I'll be gentle." He said before kissing my lips and slipping his tongue inside my mouth. I moaned and met his tongue with mine, stroking and caressing it with passion.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

I swallowed before nodding my head, and he sighed in relief as he positioned his cock directly in front of my hole.

"Your ass still remembers my shape." He rubbed it with his cock and he didn't need to stretch me out because I was still moist and ready from last night.

I felt the tip slowly going inside of me and I threw my head back when the head of his cock was fully inside.

We both groaned in ecstasy but it was cut short when a knock came from the door.

"I will kill whoever's-"

"Liaaaammm!" I heard Hannah's voice and I clamped my lips to prevent myself from laughing.

"Your sister is a devil. I tell you." He groaned for a completely different reason and pulled out of me.

"This isn't over, Liam. I will take my time with you once we're alone." He spoke with promise before getting out of bed and I looked at him with pity when I saw how hard he was.

"Go get your sister." I nodded my head got dressed before opening the door and greeting Hannah. And my parents.

"Hey you." I pinched her cheeks and she giggled before I faced Mom and Dad who was looking at me wide eyed.

"Um...Well." Mom cleared her throat and touched her neck. It took me a moment to realize what was happening and I immediately forgot that I wore a shirt, making Ryder's marks visible to everyone.

"It's not what you think." I denied and laughed nervously but it was no use.

"Liam, why do you have many bug bites?" Hannah asked innocently and once again, I was so traumatized that no words came out of my mouth.