Chapter 54

Professor Du's Powers – Technopathy

Professor Dill's Powers – Dimensional Storage

~~~~~~~~

Almost instantly, as soon as Jin had finally gained some energy and more power, he raised his hands, the same holographic waves escaping and forming into his barrier.

The protection shield thankfully stood intact and no longer was it hovering over into incidental spaces all over the Royal Palace.

"We need to head back and find Wendy," Yoongi exclaimed, his back leaning on their leader's body as he tried his best to retain his energy.

"Yerim," Professor Du called out, "use your clairvoyance to see who we have been attacked by." She commanded.

The chestnut-haired girl ran to one of the edges of the barrier and her eyes again formed into those crystallized ones she had shown during the practice battles.

Her vision and sight moved through trees and bushes as if she was flying through it all. Her eyes caught sight of a girl who had long fiery orange hair. She turned around and Yeri caught a glimpse of Sana, one of the members of Twice.

She smiled and laughed, an eerie silence following afterwords. Moving forward, Yeri then saw Nayeon in fighting style outfits. She wore a black magical sealed bodysuit that helped her mobility and protection against some weaker spells. It was tight fitted and had many extra gadgets around for help. She looked ready for combat and seemed more prepared than any of the students of Majestic Academy. The gloves on her hands were tethered and torn, making Yeri wonder if she had caused the massive two orbs.

Sooner or later she caught glimpses of all the Twice members, including Tzuyu, who were wearing the same combat clothing, as if preparing for war.

Getting nervous, she wondered what she had gotten herself into coming here. She knew that help would come eventually but just how much longer could they hold off? Everyone outside seemed ready to attack and finish it off for good.

Suddenly, her breath hitched, fear instilled in her body as she noticed the successive person.

He was tall and handsome, his shoulders broad and his muscular body exposed due to the tight fitted bodysuit he was wearing. His black hair was sleeked back, a rough white beard forming on his chin and cheeks, he seemed taller somehow and just the image of his intimidating and cold eyes make her knees shake in panic.

"Professor Dill is attacking the Royal Palace."

"........."

"What?" The shock and confusion could be heard as Professor Du stopped tracing her steps back and forth.

"He's here with Twice. They all seemed to be clothed in warrior outfits. He had a whole army behind him. They must be here to fight."

"Has anyone from the Royal Castle woken up yet?" Jin asked.

"No, not yet." She replied.

"I think it's best if Jin navigates us to the sixth building, that's where the King and Queen reside. We need to clarify to them what's going on." Miss Clio suggested, the rest of the elders agreeing with her.

"No, " Professor Du commanded.

"But Headmistress what choice do we have-"

"My parents are pathetic," she exclaimed, glaring back at her staff. "They will avoid the fight, they will send their guards who will be extremely incapable and it will only cause more death." Some students flinched at the harsh use of words.