FIRST MEET

(AUTHOR'S POV)

It was a warm morning both taehyung and jungkook were getting ready . one was totally annoyed and another was very nervous. 

(TIME SKIP) AT UNIVERSITY

Jungkook arrived at university with jin. as soon as he entered the campus he was getting anxious ,he clutched jin's sweater tightly from behind . jin rubbed soothing circle on Jungkook's hand with his thumb to calm him down in  which he somhow succeeded and they made their way to the principal's office to get the schedule; jin then left for work and Jungkook went to find the classes. 

when Jungkook reached the middle of building ,he heard loud squealing and  hooting  which made him very anxious and he started breathing heavily. His eyes turned glossy and he was about to pass out but suddenly the crowd moved away and noises became faint giving him chance to breathe properly by the time  he was concentrating on breathing someone tapped his shoulder "   Hey jungkook??

(JUNGKOOK'S POV)

As i was trying to breathe properly someone came behind me and tapped my shoulder and said "Hey jungkook" i turned around to find 4  guys looking at me and one of them was jimin hyung.I was happy to find someone i already knew by the time i recognised him ,i was already in his arms. we almost grew up together but two years ago he shifted here in seoul but i didn't know he would be here ." How are you Jungkookie ?" he asked " I am good " i mumbled because i was already a bit nervous and those other three stares weren't helping at all

"Hi I am Hosoek , you can call me hobi hyung " said one of them he was smiling at me and it was very warm and calming . I nodded and looked towards the other guy

"Hi I am Yoongi , call me yoongi hyung " said another one who had pale white skin and was cute .i again nodded and looked towards the last guy standing there he was very very handsome .I kept looking at him but he did not say anything so i thought either he was mute or did not want to talk to me so then i started turning away ,when i heard a deep velvety voice . 

"Taehyung" i glanced at him and tilted my head a little in order to understand him.when he said "Call me taehyung " i quickly nodded and with last wave to jimin hyung ,I walked towards my class.

(TAEHYUNG'S POV)

I was walking towards the campus full of shoutings and cheering with annoying jimin ,overly exicted hobi hyung and sleepy yoongi hyung. when jimin  told me to stop the cheering and i did. well  to be honest it was the first time he said something like this because he totally enjoys the attention so i was a little curious;as soon as the noise stopped and people went away  i saw jimin running towards someone and then the person turned towards us and my breath hitched.

we went towards him and i saw jimin hyung hugging him , which i did not like. The little baby himself was taken aback but i guess he recognised him as he hugged him too with his sweater paws . O gosh!!!! he is so cute i just wanna squish his cheeks. Both hobi hyung and yoongi hyung introduced themselves . I was in such a daze that i  didn't  even realise it was my turn ,he looked at me our eyes met and i was freaking inside  so much that i couldn't even say a word  and saw him turning away "Taehyung " i suddenly  blurted out . he turned towards me and cutely tilted his head."Call me taehyung" i said again but this time gaining composure. he then nodded and went away .  I  turned towards jimin and saw him smirking at me .I  know what's going to happen. "Taehyung , call me taehyung " he mimicked  .it's gonna be a long day .

jungkook  tilting his head towards taehyung  ( google image)

But i have to know how does he know that angel.