A/N important that you read before the story.

Hi everyone! This story is back!! First of all I just want to say thank you so much for all your love and support in the excitement that I got back from you guys hearing that I was making a sequel! I wasn't really planning on it, but there was a lot of you who requested it during my time writing the first book.

I also wanted to explain a little bit about what I want to do for this book. I'm going to change my writing style a little bit, I've been working hard on trying to improve it and I might even go back and edit the mistakes and add more to the first book sometime in the future. Make it a little better and more detailed.

In this book I'm going to try and focus on more characters other than Joshaya. Don't get me wrong! Joshaya is still heavily factored in the story and will still be the main characters and in every chapter of the story, but I wanted to try and put more emphasis on the other characters and kind of give them more of a story for themselves.

This is why I decided on the title "Growing Pains" because I want to try and make this story more like the struggles of growing up and learning what it means to become an adult. Having to face challenges that you never thought you would have to face and big issues that are in our world today. There are some big lessons that I want each of the characters to learn through out this story, so I want to give them all their individual struggles.

I also want to try and write longer chapters. When I went through and reread my first book, I noticed that I only did chapters around 1,000 words most of the time. I know it's something that I did with all my stories and I'm thinking that one day I might just go around and add more to the stories. Kind of like bonus content and putting more detail out there. It would just depend on when I have the time to do that.

Anyway, longer chapters is what I'm going to try and accomplish! Not saying that there might be a few chapters here and there that will have only a 1,000 words or less, but I'm going to work on it because I'm trying to work towards being a better writer each day.

Also, I may or may not be thinking about writing my own original book series and maybe one day getting it published in the future, so being on Wattpad is great practice for that.

Another reason that I want to eventually go back and edit my stories is because I realized that I cringe so hard when I go back and read my earlier stuff. Honestly, it's horrible, haha.

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say! Thank you guys so much for reading this and without any further ado, the first chapter of this new book will be right after you read this! So don't go anywhere!

Love y'all!