Chillin' Like a Villain

Everyone watches Evie, Jay, Carlos and Ben get into a limo to go to the Isle.

"Okay..." Rain starts "As attractive as Ben looks in Isle clothes. It's still incredibly obvious he's y'know...The King,"

"I'm sure I was just short on resources," Evie shrugs, although she agreed.

----------&----------

Rain's walking along the streets of the Isle, and she hears the familiar sound of wedge heels. She stops and looks to the shadow behind her.

"Mal," Rain spins around and raises an eyebrow to the shadow. Said girl comes out of the shadows "What in Hades name are you doing here?!"

"How could you tell it was her from her footsteps?" Doug questions

"You kind of have to learn at the Isle," Rain explains "You never know who could be behind you to y'know...brutally attack you,"

"Looking for you," Rain rolls her eyes

"Are the others here?"

"Probably by now," Rain sighs as she links her arm with Mal's and leads her in the direction of the hideout "I should have known something was up...I mean, you tried to tell us and we just ignored you -. I- I didn't know it was that bad, "

"Eh, I'm a good actress," Rain shrugs, but Mal still looked guilty "I'm not...I'm not going back,"

"Look, maybe if you come back, you can fix whatever happened with you and Ben and -"

"No Mal! You don't get it! It's not just about me and Ben. I can't handle the stress of being a Princess. I'm a literal one! Everyone expects me to be this perfect little princess 'it's in my blood', but isn't the new thing that we're not like our parents," Rain looks down and lowers her voice "no one even noticed what I was going through, every time I brought it up...I felt no one was listening or cared, "

No one had anything to say, they just stared at the screen, some tearing up a bit.

"I'm so sorry..." Mal unlinks their arms and wraps one around Rain, rubbing her back. They make it to the hideout, and after Rain throws the rock, she turns to Rain.

"Go back with the others," She lets go of her hand and walks up the stairs.

----------&----------

It cuts back to Ben and the others, and as Ben struggles to fit in, another song starts.

Everyone, yet again, has nothing to really say, until Ben's verse that is.

Ben -

I really wanna be bad a lot

And I'm giving it my best shot

But it's hard being what I'm not

"Is..." Rain pauses "Isn't that literally my whole point in this movie? And you just do a song and dance about it?!"

The song ends, and after a quick run in with Gil and a pep talk from Evie, Ben is going up to the hideout to talk to Rain.

This is the first time everyone gets to see the hideout and people's jaws drop at the sight of the artwork on the walls. Most is recognised as either Mal's or Rain's art styles.

As Ben walks in, he sees Rain spray painting on a gap on a wall.

"At least I don't see a picture of me with horns and a pitchfork," Rain's eyes widen and she turns around slowly.