Chapter 49

🤬Inappropriate language in this chapter!🤬

I watched as the pack left for the field the battle would be held at

I watched as the pack left for the field the battle would be held at. I was still on edge as I knew that they would try to move forward with their plan as soon as the battle was over and I knew I needed to be ready. And once the pack finds out I will be on lockdown and Bella will be banned forever coming here. Jake won't like it but she is the reason this is happening. And since I am part of the pack they will protect me over her.

I know what time the pack would be back so for now it was baking and cooking a shit ton of food for the pack. Cause we all knew that they would be hungry when they got back. I wanted to keep myself busy as I one: thought about how to make sure they can't turn me and two: so I didn't have to think about the battle.

I wasn't surprised when the pack came back and Jake was the one that got hurt. I walked into Billy's house and into Jake's room with a smile on my face. "How does it feel?" I ask with a smile still on my face.

"Hurts like hell. Glad to see you find it funny." He says with a wince.

"OH! I wasn't asking about your ribs. I was asking about how it feels to be played with. Have your heart ripped out of your chest by someone you think cares about you. Only to find out they were using you!" I say now with a cocky smile. Jake looks at me shocked. "OH! And if you think I don't know what they are planning... You would be dead wrong. And I will kill anyone involved starting with Bella." I say before I walk outside laughing.

"Davina, this isn't funny!" Sam says in his alpha voice.

"OH! No it is... He got what he deserved." I say as I walk over to Jared. Billy shakes his head at me but doesn't say anything. Doctor Cullen arrives and walks in with Sam. I giggle as Jake starts to scream from getting his ribs rebroken. Jared slaps my ass making me stop. After a little while, Bella showed up. I scoffed as she got out of her truck. She stopped when she heard Jake screaming.

"It's been going on a while." Embry says as she nods her head.

"Doc's rebreaking his bone." Quil says as I laugh again. Bella glares at me.

"How does it feel to be the whore that not only ripped out his heart but is the reason he is now hurt?" I ask as Bella looks at me confused and then angry.

"Why did he have to step in... I could have taken that tick." Leah says as everyone looks at her mad.

"Give it a rest Leah!" Paul says as I sigh and shake my head at him. Not long after that Sam and Doctor Cullen walk out. I stop listening as I already know what they will say. Before doctor Cullen gets in his car I walk up to him.

"Wait please!" I say making him turn to me. "I just want to let you know that two members of your family, coven whatever you want to call it and Bella, are planning on making me turn to stop a war between you guys and the pack." I say as he looks shocked.

"That will not stop a war, it will start it. They should know that" He says as I nod my head at him.

"I know... You need to remind them that you are the leader not them. Just because they have gifts does not make them better than any of you." I say as he nods his head at me. "I know you are a good man Doctor Cullen I can see that the pack can see that and I don't want to see you or your wife as well as Rosalie and Emmett and I think his name is Jasper get hurt because they think they know what is best for all of you." I say as he smiles and pats my shoulder. I hope this works cause they will now know that I know what they are up to.

I walk back to Jared and wait for Bella to come out and when she does I start laughing as she is crying. She glares at me and that just makes me laugh even harder. Rachel smiles as Bella glares at all of us when Sam steps up.

"Bella, you are no longer welcome on our land. Leave and never return." He says as Bella gasps at him.

"You can't do that!" She says with a pout and a stomp of her foot.

"I can and I am. We are no longer helping you or Edward." He says as I smile at her.

"This is all your fault!" She screams at me as I continue to smile at her.

"They don't even know the half of it." I say as she looks at me shocked. The pack looks confused. "Bella, Edward and Alice are planning on trying to turn me. They think that it will stop the pack from killing all of them when they turn Bella." I say, earning a growl from all pack members. "It's Bella's payback for me not doing what she wants." I say looking only at Bella. "And so you know I already told the leader of the coven what you all are up too." I say as Jared puts his arm around me. Bella looks shocked and a little afraid now.

"You needed to leave. And if you ever come back we will kill you!" Jared says as my brother nods his head.

"You can't kill me... I am human." She says as me and Rachel smile.

"It won't be the pack that does the dirty work It will be me and Davina!" Rachel says with a smug smirk. Bella gasps before running to her truck and leaving.

"Was that what you saw?" Sam asks. I look at him and sigh.

"Yes and no!" I say. "I saw Edward and Jake talking about it. Edward telling Jake that it was the only way to make sure that we didn't kill them for turning Bella. Jake telling him that it wouldn't be what stops the war but what starts it." I say as Sam nods his head. "I already told the leader. So he knows that they are going against him and the rest of their family." I say as Sam nods his head again.

"Everyone head home... We will handle this in the morning." Sam says as we all nod our heads and head out.