12

Well this is awkward

Well this is awkward. We've been sitting here for at least 10 minutes now and no one has said anything. Everyone is trying to digest what they just heard but that isn't helping my plan at all. I guess I'll have to break the silence then.

"Did my brother say something wrong" I ask with a fake smile breaking them out of their staring trance.

Ugh I freaking hate them. They blink and clear their throats before Liam speaks.

He used to be my second favorite brother after Elijah and I used to love him so much but now looking at him I feel nothing. He is the one that made me want to study music.

He used to sing me to sleep and hang out with with almost all the time. But turned his back on and wasn't there when I needed him.

"No, no nothing at all" he says clearing his throat once more. I can tell he is flustered.

"Have we met before? I feel like I know you guys from somewhere?" I ask messing with their feelings a little. They all look shocked and hurt flashes through their eyes but it's gone in a second.

They clear their throats again and this time Alexander speaks "Yeah but I don't- he is interrupted by Ava banging her hands on the table making everyone in the restaurant go silent.

Just what I wanted.

"YOU BITCH" she screams trying to scare me, like bitch sit your ugly ass back down. "HOW DARE YOU SHOW YOUR FACE BACK HERE AFTER WHAT YOU DID TO ME" she screams again and I just smile at her.

I don't know who she is trying to intimidate but it ain't me. This little bitch doesn't even know what I've got in stored for her. She better run because I didn't come to play.

She pulls me up and pins me to the wall with her hand to my neck trying to chock me when I don't answer and I just keep smiling at her.

"You think you can come back after everything you did? Do you know the pain you cost dad? I'm going to kill you myself" she says putting more pressure on my neck.

Having had enough I remove her hand from my neck and twist it, then I pin her to the wall instead with her back facing me. I see my 'brothers' get up trying to come to her but Henry gets up and stands in front of them.

I guess they still pick her.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" he says with a smile on his face. This is why I love him. I turn back to Ava who is still pinned against to the wall and speak.

"Touch me again and I'll not only break you hand but you neck too"

This girl messed with the wrong person. I remove my hold on her and push her towards her brothers and she falls at their feet.

Henry moves towards me and checks my neck while glaring at her when he see a bruise forming.

She grabs a knife from the table and points it towards me and I just chuckle at her.

"Seven against two, that seems hardly fair" I say. I don't really care I can take them down in less than five minutes. I've watched every single fight they've ever fought and I know everyone's weakness so it'll be pretty easy.

"Doesn't matter. Don't start anything you can't finish" Ava says trying to intimidate me. This girl needs to be taught a lesson.

I look over at my 'brothers' "I see you still choose to stand with her" making them look at the floor as if they're ashamed to answer.

"By the time I'm done with you, you're gonna wish daddy dearest wore a condom"

I know it sounds weird because I'm her twin but I really don't care. The fact that she looks like me makes me want to get surgery done.

Eww the audacity.

She lunges at me and when she's near enough I kick her in the stomach making a let out a groan. She hunches over in pain for a while before straightening.

"Bitch" she yells and tries again and this time I kick her in the face.

"I didn't beat you then but I sure as hell will beat you know"

Not waiting for her to straighten this time around, I grab her hair and throw her against the wall. From the corner of my eye, I see the boys also getting at it but I don't worry knowing Henry has it covered.

The fight goes on for a while with our side winning of course until we hear sirens go off around the building.

I don't stop though. I even smacked her harder than before. Every smack I gave her represented the amount of anger and hatred I have for her.

She was covered in blood but I didn't stop until I felt arms pull me away from her and realized that I was being arrested.

The police officers help Ava sit up while they arrest us. They then helped her get up and then put cuffs on her too. She tries to explain how she is the victim but they wouldn't budge.

I smile at the scene knowing that even if we went to the police station I wouldn't be charged since I was just acting on self defense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading ❤️