Chapter 18

"Yibambe!" Tchalla started the next chant, everyone else following his lead and copying the chant. Suddenly thousands of alien monsters were rushing out from the trees towards the barrier.

"What the hell." Bucky said, looking out at the creatures running towards you all.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha commented simply with a shrug at the situation, way too calm for your liking. The creatures ran into the barrier, pushing through as they cut off their own limbs to climb through.

"Oh my god" you gasped in horror.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye gasped in shock. Soon a few had started to get through fully as you shifted slightly in your place. The border tribe had set up their shields in front of you all while those with guns and blaster spears shot back. Sam flew overhead starting to shoot down on them as he could get closer without being in too much danger, being able to fly away with ease.

"You seen the teeth on those things?" Sam shouted with a laugh.

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed." Rhode dropped bombs in front of the barrier to kill the ones that were getting through. Looking around in panic you noticed them moving around get behind.

"Anybody else seeing this?" You asked out, eyes still following those moving around the barrier.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us... there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce reminded with warning.

"Them we better keep 'em in front of us." Steve noted grimly.

"How do we do that?" Okoye looked to her king for answers.

"We open the barrier." Tchalla stated. "On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen." He gave orders through comms.

"Requesting confirmation, my King. You said open the barrier?"

"On my signal." Tchalla said with a nod.

"This will be the end of Wakanda."  Mbaku noted.

"Then it will be the noblest ending in history." Okoye reminded him with pride for her country. The border tribes shields were taken down as you and the other hero's walked forward to take the lead.

"I'll see you at the end of this" Pietro promised you. You gave have him a small smile and a nod before both of you got your focused faces on and looked out at your attackers.

"Wakanda forever!" Tchalla shouted, leading his people into the battle. "Now!" He ordered as you all raced forward, Pietro taking the lead while the section in front of you had been opened to the aliens to pile through. You had phased through them as they jumped at you, tearing them apart in the process. Turning invisible you had snuck up on a few of them and pulled them apart from behind. You had returned to your normal self when Pietro had sped in behind you and tackled one monster to the ground. He stood up and gave you a quick salute before running off again.

"Thanks!" You had called out to him but he was already gone.

"How much longer, Shuri?" Tchalla asked his sister.

"We've barely begun, brother." She answers him, continuing her work while Wanda watched the battle out of the window.

"You might want to pick up the pace" Tchalla suggested before hitting another creature.

After a few minutes of going strong in the battle you and the others began to grow weak, everyone being tackled and beat down by the outriders.

"There's too many of them! GYAH! AAAAHHHHH!" Bruce shouted as the hulk buster had fallen too. You curled into a ball, turning invisible as they overwhelmed you all. A large beam of light strikes down on the field, an axe and lightning cut through the monster army. The axe was taken back to reveal Thor standing between a raccoon and tree. "AH-hahaha! You guys are so screwed now!" Bruce cheered at Thor's arrival. You had all gotten up as Thor had taken down the monsters pinning you all down. Your brother stood over you, reaching a hand down as he pulled you to your feet.

"This isn't over yet" Pietro reminded.

"BRING ME THANOS!" Thor charged forward, electricity buzzing as he jumped up and crashed down taking out a whole wave of monsters with ease.

Shuri had continued her work in her lab, picking up the pace as her brother suggested. Meanwhile on the battlefield the two aliens in charge had joined the fight. The larger alien had thrown his chained hammer, taking out a group of Wakandans.

"Come and get some, space dogs!" You looked over as your arm was inside of an outrider to see the raccoon shouting and shooting them like crazy. You pulled your hand back, killing the outrider as you pulled out it's insides and noticed Bucky pick up the raccoon, spinning around so that they could both shoot the monsters.

"Oh god!" You phased just as a bullet was about to hit you, sending them a glare that they didn't notice.

"Come on, get some, get some! Come on, get some!" The raccoon continued until he was dropped to the ground again. "How much for the gun?" Raccoon asked, looking up at Bucky.

"Not for sale." Bucky stated.

"Okay, how much for the arm?" Rocket asks only to receive a confused look before the raccoon mumbles. "Oh, I'll get that arm." Bucky had ran off and Thor was fighting next to Steve in the spot Pietro had sped you to next.

"New haircut?" Steve looked to Thor as They took a breather from fighting.

"Notice you've copied my beard." Thor gestured to his facial hair. Cap nods wearily before noticing Groot taking down a line of outriders. "By the way, this is a friend of mine. Tree" he pointed to the tree.

"I am Groot!" The tree shouted.

"I am Steve Rogers." Steve introduced back. With a slight shake of your head and a laugh you followed the tree and helped him fight back. From her position in the tower your sister had watched large wheels doing from the ground and moves along the field.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" Tchalla orders out to everyone as the large disks roll through, destroying everything in their paths. Everyone starts running around to escape them but continue fighting the enemy.

———————————————
Question if the day: what do you think of Pietro and y/n sibling relationship?