You/Midari Ikishima - Smile

Despite knowing everything each other, Midari had no clue as to where you would go on Wednesday

Despite knowing everything each other, Midari had no clue as to where you would go on Wednesday. When it was time for lunch, you would always excuse yourself and then head off to god knows where. Midari had tried to get to the bottom of what was going on but you always managed to get her off your trail before she could find you.

"How does she even disappear? I've checked everywhere. I don't get it."

"Midari, have you ever stopped to think that maybe she just doesn't want to be found. The school has a lot of places where she could hide. I'm sure she has a reason as to why she's hiding from everyone."

"But I'm her best friend, Yuriko. We tell each other everything. What could she be hiding?"

"Maybe something that she doesn't want you to know because she knows how you'll react."

Midari nearly gives herself whiplash with how fast she turns to look at Yuriko. She narrowed her eye at the other girl.

"What do you know that I don't."

Calm as ever, Yuriko just plays it off. You had made her promise not to tell anybody, especially Midari.

"Nothing. But I can tell you that she spends her time on the third floor of the academy on Wednesdays. If you hurry, you can still catch her."

X

Midari had ran around the floor while trying to find you but you were nowhere in sight. She wanted to give up and try next week but then she heard someone let out a quiet sob. She keeps quiets and follows after it to arrive at a classroom at the very back. She looks through the window to find you hugging your knees as you cried. She barges in without a second thought at the sight of your tears.

"Alright, who did it? Who made you cry?"

"Midari!" You quickly wipe your tears in an attempt to pretend that she was seeing things. "Me? Crying? They were fake tears. I'm..."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Now stop treating me like an idiot and tell me why you were crying."

You actually laugh, finding comfort in her presence.

"You're not supposed to be here."

"And you're not supposed to be crying. Now tell me what happened."

You sigh as you let your head rest against the wall.

"Father has always said that smiling makes people happy. So as long as I'm smiling, everyone is happy. Mother tells me that as the future head of the company, I'm supposed to keep up an image. I hide here to avoid anyone seeing me cry. I can't imagine that my parents will be happy if they find out that I'm not doing as they say."

"Well fuck your parents and fuck whoever made you cry. Come on..."

She tries to get you to stand up but you refuse.

"Where are we going Midari?"

"Back where everyone is so you can tell me who I have to drag down to the basement."

"Midari, that's not necessary."

"I found you crying! Of course, it's necessary. I can't do anything about your parents but I can do something about this."

She stands up to head back to the door but you tug her back.

"Midari, please. My parents are not going to be happy if they find out that you were hurting people because of me."

Unable to do anything about her anger, she kicks at a desk. It helps a little but its not enough.

"I really fucking hate your parents."

"I hate them too but there's nothing I can do about them."

Midari sits besides you, letting her head rest on your shoulder.

"I'm still going to find a way to make them pay for making you cry, you know."

"Oh, I know. Just please be careful, I don't want you getting hurt."

"Aww. It almost sounds like you care about me."

"That's because I do, you idiot."

The two of you close your eyes, content to just be close with one another. If you didn't have an image to keep, you would've told her how you felt months ago. For now, you were happy to be her closest friend.

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kirari Momobami - Back

Terano Totobami - Soft

Terano Totobami - Back Part 2

--------------