Chapter 4: The Lone Wanderer and The Discovered

Narrator: The Republic Clone Army Has Spread Out All Over The Galaxy To Fight Against the Separatist Droid Army as The War Spread The Corner Of The Republic Worlds.

Narrator: Meanwhile General Skywalker and General Kenobi Lead their Troopers Through Many Victorys.

[Ryloth]

The Homeworld Of The Twi'leks Most Known for The Twi'leks Women Beauty as Cham Syndulla Lead His Resistance Against The Separatists Battle Droids as He And His Fighters are Struggling Against Them.

"Syndulla! We can't Hold Them Back Much Longer!" Yelled a Male Twi'lek as Cham Curses under His Breath. "Hold On My Brethren!" Yelled Cham as Suddenly There's was a Blaze Noise, The Ryloth Resistance Fighters look up and Saw Someone Wearing Grey and White Armor with a Jet Back along with a Hooded Cape as The Mysterious Person Throws Out Some Detonators at The Battle Droids.

"Uh Oh" Says one Of the Battle Droids as Explosions Went Off all over the Battlefield as Droids Scream For their Lives while The Mysterious Person Pulled Out A Blaster and Start Shooting at the Upcoming battle Droids as Cham and His Menn Rejoin the Fight as well.

The Mysterious Person Shoot every Single Droid Without a Miss Shot as It was Like He was a ONE man Army While Smashing, Shooting, Flying Over The Countless Battle Droids while Cham and His Men Watch with Admiration as They Saw The Remmants of The Battle Droids Retreating from Them, The Twi'leks Fighters Cheered on while Charm Look at the Mysterious.

"Ah! I must Thank You for Helping Us Back There! You were a True Warrior Back there!" Cham compliment as The Mysterious Person turn to face him and Pull his Hood Back as Cham was shock to see the Face of a Human Teen.

"It's My Duty To Help Sir," The Mysterious Person said as He Saluted while Smiling. "You Look No Older Then My Daughter," Cham Said as He Rubs His Chin. "My Name Is Cham, Stranger, Tell What's your name and Which HomePlanet are you from?" Cham Asked as The Mysterious Winced at the Last Part as He Sighs. "The Name Tonyen Zen, Sir, I'm from Mandalore.." Tonyen said as Cham eyes widened at this. "Your a Mandalorian?" Cham Asked with His Eyebrow Raised a Little bit.

"Well... Not Anymore Sir, I had... A rocky relationship now... Now I'm just a Simple Boy making his way through the Galaxy.." Tonyen Replied Somewhat Making Him Shiver for Some reason.

"Hmmm, Will where you go now?" Asked Cham as Tonyen blink for a Moment. "Somewhere I'm Needed The Most.." He replied with a Smile Then Looks Up and Sees Republic Ventor Ships Entering The Planet Atmosphere. "I Better Go, And Also Here, If you need any Assistance or Help, You Can Count On Me," Tonyen said as He Give Cham His Other Comlink.

"I Look Forward to It, " Cham Nodded as Tonyen gave a Light Nod Before Putting The Hood Back On as He Wave Cham Goodbye While Continuing Wandering The Planet Lands while Taking Out His Journal and Writing About Today's Event.

Tonyen Sighs After an 2 Hour Walk, He Had Maded Back to His Camp Site While He Sat Down By A Crate Of His and Look at the Sky with a Grim Look On His Face.

Tonyen Sighs as He wonders Of How His Relationship with His Fellow Mandalorian Become Dust So Quickly? Most Likely Because Of His Fellow Clone Breathern, Not that He Blame Them of course.

Tonyen Takes a Bite Out of a Ration Bar He Got from Raiding a Few Of Republic Bases doing his 12 Months of Wandering the Systems.

He Didn't Quite Like it but it will have to Do as He'll Probably Look to Buy Next Time. Oh Well.....

Tonyen Was Snoring Peacefully Despite He was holding his Blaster in His Sleep While The Sounds Of Battle Were in The Distance Along with Voices Of Droids and Clones.