chapter five~ saving y/n

(Lana pov)
After getting punched in the nose, the anger inside me filled up. I knew I had to save this girl. And if those beasts really were her parents then I would like to know how long y/n has been lying to me. This makes me rethink everything, that cut on her neck the first night, the bruise on her eye, and the time she flinched at her audition. She was being abused and we had no idea.

Colin wanted to call the cops but I suggested we did that on the way. Our main priority is stopping then before they catch a plane to god knows where. For some strange reason this Odonahue guy knew how to high Jack a car, because seconds later we were rushing down the busy streets of Vancouver. "Wheres the nearest airport?" He asked me with his hands steady on the wheel.

I shrugged my shoulders before spotting a map under my seat. Then quickly I pulled it out. My hands were shaking I was so nervous. The words on the page were moving about as I  tired hard to breath. "Lana, look. You need to calm down for me, what does it say" colin said, then he placed one hand on mine. The words stopped moving and I could read again. So I gave him the instructions on where to go.

(No ones pov)
y/n walked into the airport, she wanted to scream, to get help. But her father had that gun and he sure would use it if he had to. She didn't want other people to get hurt, which is why she hoped that lana and colin didn't go looking for her. She cared about them, more than she realised.

"Karl, slow down a second" Abby suggested. "Is this really a good idea?: she asked. Y/n's head raised. "Are you questioning my decisions!" He yelled. The woman stepped back cautiously. "I'm just saying where are we even going to go?" She asked him. And she was being far braver than her stepdaughter could.

As they argued back and forth, y/n spotted lana and colin in the far off distance, making there was in the airport. She smiled when she saw them and suddenly caught eye contact with lana, who hid away from Karl's view. The actress signalled a gun in her hand, then pointed to the man's pocket. The girl knew what she had to do, but didn't know If she was brave enough to do it.

The parents kept arguing, y/n stared at the weapon tucked into his back pocket, hidden from everyone but her. She pulled forward and grabbed it then held it in the air. The people in the airport gasped and put up here hands. "Y/n, put the gun down" karl said taking slow steps towards her. "NO, COME ANY CLOSER AND I SHOOT!" She yelled through tears.

Karl made a nervous laugh. "Y/n look at yourself, your all alone here" he said. But he was wrong as lana and colin ran over to protect her. "These people arnt your family, I am" karl whispered. The childs hands driped with sweat as she held the gun in her hand. "They've been more family than you have ever been" y/n said. The man then fell down to his knees.

"Your right, so your gonna kill me, just like you killed your mother!" He said. Lana and colin looked at each other as the gun dropped from her hands. Karl picked it up and shot colin right in the leg. He fell to the ground and screamed. Y/n stood there emotionless like her sould had just been destroyed. "Hands up" came a group of many voices. It was the police.

They arrested them and shortly after the ambulance arrived too. Lana watched as the stretcher that held colin was pulled away, then she turned to y/n. "What was he talking about?" Lana said. But y/n didn't talk, she barely even moved. "Mam I'm going to ask you to step away from the child" a police officer said. lana looked up at him confused. "where are you taking her" she asked.

"I'm afraid I cant tell you that, y/n needs to be placed in the system" he replied before taking the childs hands and walking her away. "You cant do that?" She yelled. "Are you related to her?" He asked. The woman shook her head. "Then I'm afraid unless you decide to foster you won't be able to see her much any more" he stated.

Lana stood there as they walked away, she didn't know how to reply to that. But as y/n got into the car, her eyes looking down to her feet. She had to do it. 

(Lana pov)
Dont do it lana, dont do it. You cant take on a child. That's not you. "Wait!" I yelled. "I want to foster her" I said. The cop walked toward me and smiled. "Are you sure?" He asked me. I thought for a couple seconds before nodding my head. "Then please take a seat in the car, we can sort this mess out at social services" he replied.

I got into the car next to y/n, she stared at the window and said nothing for a while, until she fell asleep on my lap. I smiled and went on my phone emidatly as I had recieved millions of texts from jen.

Jen- I heard the news, are you alright? Is y/n ok. What's happening. We just got a call from the hospital,how bad is the shoot wound. Is colin ok?

I thought about replying, but what was I supposed to say, I'm gonna foster a child I barely even know. I was still confused about what karl said, If he was telling the truth then I wanted to know. A million thoughts rushed through my brain as I watched y/n toss and turn in her sleep. Probably having a bad dream.

So I hope you are enjoying this, dont forget to vote it you did. Hope you all have a great summer, or winter depending where your from.