Lending A Hand [Jeremy Gilbert]

Warning: Language, Fluff, Unprotected Sex

Synopsis: You are one of Elena's best friends and Bonnie's cousin who grows closer to Jeremy when you come into town to help them deal with a major threat. After getting injured in the fight and recovering quickly, you find your magical powers blocked by some stress, you take some time to go out of town to visit your favorite lake to clear your head. Jeremy offers to go with you to keep you company which you happily accept, after getting frustrated while being unable to do a spell, Jeremy offers to lend a hand in relieving some of your stress.

Word Count: 3,295

[Request by: wh0re4books]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sigh softly as I look over the table at Bonnie and Elena, "I need to clear my head, ever since we dealt with them and I got injured.", I pause to take a deep breath, "It seems like my powers have been blocked, I can't even do a simple candle lighting spell Bon-Bon.", I explain to my cousin, she smiles at me sadly. I have been talking to the girls that I needed to get out of Mystic Falls to help destress myself and clear my block, they are apprehensive about it, "What if I go with her?", I hear a voice say from the kitchen doorway, I look up to see Elena's younger brother, Jeremy, leaning against the doorjamb. I feel my face grow warm at seeing him, I have grown quite close to the younger Gilbert since I came into town to help my friends, he is an insufferable flirt when we are alone, not that I don't mind. I don't because Jeremy is quite handsome, I smile at his words, "It's better than me going alone.", I add. Elena furrows her brow slightly for a moment as she thinks, "I feel better with him being there with her Bon, he won't let anything happen to her.", she assures Bonnie. I look at my cousin expectantly, she looks back at me and nods, "Fair enough, but please be careful [Y/N].", she tells me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spend the rest of the evening getting a bag packed when I hear a soft knock on my bedroom door, "Come in.", I yell out from my bathroom. I come out with a few toiletries in my hands to see Jeremy standing there with a smile on his face, "Hey Jer.", I say with a grin on my own face. "Are you almost done packing what you need?", he asks me, I place what is in my hands into my bag and nod, "Yeah, we leave first thing in the morning, it should only take us a few hours to get there.", I tell him. He bids me goodnight before leaving me on my own, Bonnie stops by to talk for a bit before I turn in for the night, I lay there in my bed, staring up at the ceiling for a few hours, my mind never shutting off before sleep inevitably takes me.