You/Kirari Momobami - Back

TW: Toxic Relationship and Manipulation

You kept looking down as Kirari continued to talk to you. She might not be raising her voice but the condescending tone in her voice still hurt.

"I don't know why you keep insisting to spend time with your friends, (y/n). They're nothing but bad influences. Look at the mess you got into because of them. You're a housepet because they roped you into gambling with them." She tugged on the chain, pulling you closer to her so she could raise your head to look at you. "Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to be dating a housepet? You're supposed to be one of the best gamblers in the school and instead you're getting beat."

"I...I'm sorry."

"I don't think you are. I had repeatedly told you that your friends were not good for you. I'm the one who gets you out of trouble. I'm the one who keeps watch over you. I'm the one who helps you win these gambles. I don't understand why you need to disobey the one thing I ask you not to do. Don't you understand that I just want what's best for you, (y/n)."

You tried to turn away but she gripped your chin tightly to force you to look at her.

"...I do...."

Kirari sighs as she stands up and pulls you in for a kiss. She really was too kind to you.

"It's a good thing that I love you or otherwise I would've broken up with you. I can't be dating someone that doesn't listen to what I say. Go back to your class while I figure out how to get out of the mess you got yourself into."

You quickly nod and rush out of the room before Kirari could tell you anything else.

X

Sayaka finally pulls back from the kiss after nearly running out of breath. She wasn't even enjoying herself anymore after what she had witnessed.

"You should break up with her Kirari."

Kirari laughs at her words. It was ridiculous to think she would ever break up with you. You were fun toy with.

"Break up with her? Are you not satisfied with the arrangement we have Sayaka?"

"I am but...."

Kirari grips Sayaka's coat and pulls her in for a bruising kiss.

"But nothing. Don't tell me that you suddenly care about her after being with me for months."

"No, I don't. I just..."

"Forget about her and just focus on me. We don't have a lot of time."

Sayaka doesn't get to say anything else as Kirari distracts her yet again.

X

You're about to head to the student council room when you're dragged to an empty classroom.

"Sayaka?"

"Sorry for dragging you like that but I needed to talk to you."

You nod and take a seat to give her your full attention.

"What is it that you wanted to talk to me about?"

"....there's no easy way for me to say this but Kirari and I have been seeing each other behind your back."

Sayaka rushes out in one breath before she lost the courage to tell you. She expects for you to yell at her or something but you don't do anything.

"Oh. Is that all?"

The secretary frowns at your question.

"What do you mean? Are you not angry at me? At Kirari?"

You give her a smile to help her feel more at ease.

"Angry? Why would I be angry. Kirari wants what is best for me and who am I to question what she does? She's never let me down."

"But she's cheating on you! With me!"

"I'm sure Kirari has her reasons, Sayaka. I appreciate you looking out for me and Kirari. I'm glad that I can still call you a friend. Kirari was right. None of my old friends cared about me but you do." You give her a hug and pull back with a smile. Sayaka was at a lost. Kirari had truly broken you and she had failed to stop it. She didn't deserve for you to call her a friend. She felt sick with herself. "We should probably head back. Kirari might be looking for us."

X

Sayaka had to look away as Kirari belittled you. You had told her about what Sayaka had said and Kirari hadn't been too happy.

"I'm the only one who can put up with you, (y/n). You should be glad to have someone as Sayaka as your friend. We're the only ones that care about you. No one else would put up with half of the things that you do."

You smile as she pulls you in for a kiss.

"I know, Kirari. I'm so lucky to call you my girlfriend and Sayaka my friend."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours. 

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Terano Totobami - Soft

Terano Totobami - Back Part 2

--------------