《I'm Yours》 part 1

"Your brother is kinda hot." I say to Adam.

Ealier
On the phone

You/Banks

Hey y/n wanna come over and have a movie marathon? And maybe spend the night?

Sure! I'll be there in 20

Okay see you then

********************************

Banks and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. We'd always go to each others houses and hangout 24/7. Im 15 now and kinda catching feelings for him. I know I know im in the 'catching feelings for you best friend' phase. Anyways lately its been hard hiding my feelings for him. Im with him all the time since we figured out he has terrible separation anxiety.

"Hey mom, can I stay the night at Adams tonight?" I ask my mom running down the stairs.

"Sure just be home by 3 tomorrow" Mom says as she begins to put away dinner.

"Yay!" I ran up the stairs to start packing. I mostly just need to get hygiene stuff. Banks has some of my clothes at his house and he has some at my house. Once I finish packing I start walking down the stairs and saying good bye to my mom.

"Bye y/n! Have fun but not too much fun." My mom winks at me. Ever since Banks and I became friends our parents have been rooting for us to get together. Like some rom com were your bestfriend becomes your first and last love. But that wont happen right?

"Haha very funny" I say cringing at my mom

"Don't forgot to call your dad tonight." My dad goes on a business trip every year and this year he went on one for like 2 months. My mom makes me call him every night. I dont mind it but ehh were not that close.

"I will! Don't worry" I say as I give her a reassuring smile. I walk out the door with my backpack on filled with all my stuff. I normally just walk to Banks's house since its only a 10 minute walk.

As I walked up to his house I start getting knots in my stomach as I go to knock on the door. Usually I don't knock but idk if his parents are home and I usually act 'politer' around them. (Idk if thats a word). I knock on a door still with knots in my stomach. I see somebody open that door that I wasn't quite familiar with...oh shit.

Heyyy Guys!! Check out my new book Serendipity! I rewrote some of the chapters and the first chapter just posted. Check it out.