𝖮𝖡𝖵𝖨𝖮𝖴𝖲.

I LOVE  THE  TASTE  OF  YOU  IN  THE MORNING   KEEP   ME   WARM   AND NOTHIN     ELSE     NOTHIN     MORE IMPORTANT    MAKES   ME   WANNA BELIEVE                IN                LOVE ! 

MORNING   KEEP   ME   WARM   AND
NOTHIN     ELSE     NOTHIN     MORE
IMPORTANT    MAKES   ME   WANNA
BELIEVE                IN                LOVE

I LOVE  THE  TASTE  OF  YOU  IN  THE MORNING   KEEP   ME   WARM   AND NOTHIN     ELSE     NOTHIN     MORE IMPORTANT    MAKES   ME   WANNA BELIEVE                IN                LOVE ! 

YUKIYO AOKI has always been a sweet girl. Her smile dripping sunshine laced with sugar so contagious she can rot through even the most bitter of souls. She's always had this fond gentle approach to things, almost as delicate as a butterfly landing on an orchid ( her favorite flower) on a spring morning. Yukiyo ( or Yo-yo as Anthony liked to tease her ) is the epitome of sugar, spice, and everything nice. Everyone knows the phenomenon that is Yukiyo Aoki.

Growing up Yukiyo was a stylish girl. She never ever wore clashing colors, always accessorized, and never matched her eyeshadow to her outfit ( America's Next Top Model taught her that ). In her childhood, her mother, Kimi, bought her 90s Japanese fashion magazines and a few Dutch ones from her father and she praised those like the bible. The women on those magazines, the patterns, the stitches, and its artwork all captivated her young soul, sparking a calling in her soul. MTV was her guilty pleasure ( usually having to watch it late at night since her parents didn't want her to ) and she took quite an interest in singing as well. Dress-up and mini-concerts were the child's favorite pastimes, and every time she threw an outfit together or sung a melody she was one of those people she worshiped and no one could tell her any differently.

As a kid, Yukiyo's confidence in herself could never be swayed but as she grew into her teen years her assurance in herself pushed aside with a simple breeze in the wind. Kid Yukiyo was a bit chubby and that was never a bad thing, her family found her adorable and she never found a reason for it to bother her, then puberty hit her. Along with it came new stylish crop tops, boys asking girls ( but not her ) to the dance, some not so nice racist comments, some not so nice body comments, and suddenly Yukiyo was laced with insecurities.

She stopped clipping out the magazines with the pretty clear-skinned models, with their thin clothes and even thinner bodies. She stopped watching runway shows which use to give her a twinkle in her eye now only filled her chest with an ache of sadness. Yukiyo started to hate what she saw in the mirror, the dimples littered on her thighs, the rolls on her tummy, the width of her hips, she had it written off that she was not good enough, and she reached a low point. That was when her parents had to call in reinforcements, aka Uncle Steve. Considering their obvious gap in age Yukiyo and Steve were very close, he was the resident fun guy who just always seemed to understand her view in things. They got along like a lit match to gasoline and he told her words of aspiration that would inspire a young Yukiyo into the extraordinary woman she is today.