Chapter 8

*Readers pov*

We all exit the car in a flash.

We are opening up the trunk as Dustin holds a gasoline canister in his hand.

Out the trunk pulled out are goggles and flashlights as Steve falls out the car in panic.

Steve: We're are not going down there. I'm making myself clear. This ends right now!

We all head down a cave hole as Dustin talks to Steve.

You: Portal down here?

Lucas: To the shadow valley.

We all drop down in a hole where everything is dark. Weird things are on the walls as we begin moving.

Steve leads the way after he stops being a pussy.

*Timeskip*

Feels so long walking.

You: So we will find Demogorangs?

Mike: Most likely. Hope to God not.

You: If there is, get behind me.

Dustin: Why-

Max: What is this place?

We get to a center of many other tunnels. We all move forward as Dustin is left behind from inspecting the place. Dustin begins screaming and squealing as we all run back for him.

Steve: WHAT?! TALK TO ME!

Dustin: Its in my mouth! MY MOUTH, MY TEETH!!!

He squeals.

He thens stops and looks up at us.

Dustin: I'm ok.

We all move on in disappointment of him surviving. We all get to a certian dead-end

Steve: Lets light this bitch.

They all start pouring gasoline.

Steve: Sure you dont need goggles or anything against fire?

You: Nah. I'm alright.

He gives me a weird look before getting to pour this place in gasoline.

You: So if we burn it here then?..

Dustin: We burn their transport and lair.

After dosing it we all step back where I spit on the ground which turns to fire as it all lights up in flames. Creatures begin to scream that lived as tentacle. We all move back from the flames.

We all move back to go but on the way there something catches Mikes foot. I quickly breathe fire on it as it instantly dies from my inferno flames.

Mike: YOU'RE A DRAGON?!

You: I'm going to fucking kill you.

I step forward to smash his skull but Max holds me back with a push to my torso.

Max: Not yet, man.

He stands up as we start moving on. Although, we come across a DemoDog.

You: Can I kill it?

Dustin: No! Don't!!

Dustin seems to know him and slowly gives him chocolate as we all move past when it's distracted by eating the chocolate.

You: I couldn't have killed it. I have the worlds hottest fire, it turns anything to ashes in miliseconds. Hot as thermite.

We all start running to safety.

Steve: They're coming!!

You: I can take them on!

Dustin: No, One!

We all get to the exit as I help them all get up in the hole. I get them all up there and get ready to jump up but DemoDogs starts hurling towards me. I make sure to be out of view of them above me.

There's hundred of them clawing their teeth whilst sprinting for my face. Half my face starts to melt off as my skull is left on the side of my face for inferno fire to overtake the whole tunnel. The screams the dogs make are horrendous. The fire starts to come out my eye socket too as theres no more dogs left.

There's silence, heavy breathing from me and tranquility in the air.

I pull out a full head ski-mask as I put it on to hide my half of skull face. The bandana is all around my head and my eyes are covered too. I jump up and land where they are all at.

Mike: What was that?

You: Left over gasoline.

I look at him although the mask is covering my whole head.

We all stand there as the car gets super bright to the point of blindness. Then slowly, it goes back to normal.

Dustin: One, your girlfriends done it...

You: It's...over...

Max: We...

Lucas: Survived.