j e a l o u s y

They're 17 and this is the summer before their senior year

"Mom said I could bring you!" Nicolas exclaimed as he entered his room with a grin and Kai returned it as he cheered.

"But I don't have anything to wear!" Kai suddenly exclaimed from where he was sitting on Nicolas's bed and Nicolas smirked.

"I knew she was going to agree eventually so I already bought you a suit." He said and opened his closet to take out the black suit he had carefully put in there.

"That looks expensive." Kai mumbled but he couldn't hide the excitement on his face.

"Don't worry about it Kai." Nicola smiled gently as he grabbed Kai's hand and pulled him so he could stand.

"Come on go try it on!" Nicolas said as he pushed the clothes in Kai's chest.

When Kai grabbed the suit and moved to go to the bathroom to change Nicolas tried not to groan in disappointment.

He was hoping Kai would just change here.

He sighed and decided to wear his own suit that he wears at all the events his mom drags him too.

When Luciana had informed him of yet another business event she was going to attend and how she wanted Nicolas to go with her he had demanded for her to let him bring Kai this time. He always got bored at them and ended up sitting in a corner and texting his angel either way so he figured that he should just bring him with him.

Just as Nicolas finished tying his tie around his neck he heard the bathroom door open and he turned around to face Kai and his breath hitched at the sight of his pretty baby.

The black suit fit him perfectly and his cheeks were burning as he fiddled with the tie that was still untied on his neck. Kai shuffled closer to Nicolas as the latter stood there frozen with wide eyes.

"H-how do I look?" He mumbled shyly and Nicolas snapped out of his shock.

"You look good-really fucking good." Nicolas breathed out as he walked closer to Kai who now had a feint blush coating his cheeks.

"Really?" Kai asked and Nicolas nodded with a smile as he grabbed the ends of Kai's tie and pulled him closer to him and then he bent down and started tying it for him.

"Mhmm, you look so pretty." He murmured as he finished making the knot.

"You-you look pretty too." Kai stumbled over his words and Nicolas beamed at the compliment.

He loved it when his baby complimented him.

"Thank you b-Kai" Nicolas said and cursed at himself for slipping up again. He really needed to get a grip on himself.

(LMFAO I STILL LAUGH AT HIS B-KAI)

"Is there going to be a lot of people?" Kai asked and Nicolas shrugged. "It depends but even if there is, you don't have to talk to anyone you don't want to."