C h a p t e r 23

Sexual Content Warning ⚠️

Chapter 23 : MadelynThursday, July 22nd, 2021

Thursday, July 22nd, 2021

I've never believed in karma, but I have to admit that seeing Noah's arm in a cast was a satisfying sight.

I don't care how he broke it or what that meant for his chances at joining major crimes, but I have to admit, seeing him with that girl hurt a little.

It reminded me of what I walked into and what I saw.

Quite frankly, I couldn't help but find myself a little angry too.

I could feel the eyes of my dates on me once they too understood what I was looking at, but I couldn't take my eyes off of the couple inside.

"Do you want me to get their table moved?" Xavier offered, his words spoken carefully but there was no pity to be heard in his tone.

"I'm good." I simply say, looking up to see all three men looking at me.

He doesn't get to ruin this dinner for me.

"Honestly, don't worry about it," I insist, my words directed at Xavier, but my eyes looking at Alec.

He knew I wasn't lying.

"I say we continue where we were then." Alec gives a devilish smile that makes my heart speed up.

"I can't believe I still haven't asked you this yet, but how old are you all?" I ask, thankful that we can get back to normal.

Turns out Alec's thirty two, Caleb's twenty nine, and Xavier's thirty three.

I'm not too surprised though considering all they've achieved in life.

Considering they never asked for my age, I'm assuming they're well aware of the age gaps between us.

The smirks on their faces showed they probably even liked it a bit.

I know I didn't mind.

"So if I did agree to this arrangement..." I say while cutting into a piece of my steak, "What would happen next?"

"You would take a couple of days to review the contract I would send you after dinner. Think about what you want and decide whether this is something you're truly interested in." Caleb answers, as he too digs into his food, "I highly suggest you keep a notepad with you while looking over the contract to record any comments or questions you'd like to keep with you for when we reconvene. Google any definitions you don't know because I guarantee you'll have some and we'll just go from there."

"And as for the dating part," I add, "If I just want this for the sex and none of the relationship stuff, you're okay with that?"

I'm not sure what I want yet, but knowing my options would be helpful.