Chapter forty seven

I've been here for almost two weeks now, I'm not allowed out of this room and I don't let Maverick in.

"This is Bullshit! Let me out!!!" I yell for the millionth time. Sighing I go sit and meditate to pass the time.

Today is different though, I'm in a clearing and a beautiful woman is there smiling at me. Her hair is a beautiful Crimson color and her eyes are a silvery grey.

"Hello who are you?" I ask not wanting to be rude. I get this funny feeling of familiarity from her.

Without answering me she runs to me embracing me tightly. Instead of freaking out like I normally would have, I felt like I was finding a missing piece of me.

"You're even more beautiful than I remember," she says in a trembling voice and I know this voice, I don't know how but I do.

Pulling back she looks at me with teary eyes, "my daughter you have grown up well."

My tears are immediate and we embrace each other this time. "I'm so sorry your father and I left you all alone," she says squeezing me.

I pull back, "it wasn't your fault, I heard the story, well a vague part of it but I know you both didn't just abandon me. You sacrificed yourselves for me, you kept me safe."

"Still not being there to care for you weights heavily on your father and I," she confesses and I want to lift that weight off of her.

"Everything that has happened has made me stronger, yes I would have loved to have you both in my life, especially now that I'm a mother myself. I wish you could meet your grandpups," I say sadly.

"I have met them, your father and I have talked to them all, they are very smart and talented," she giggles, "they can also use their elements to protect themselves. Also honey I have a bit of a bombshell for you," she says looking at me with a smile.

"Well?" I ask curiously.

"You're carrying my fifth grand pup so you need to be careful," she rushes out.

I just blink at her, "what?" I ask her at a loss for words.

"You're pregnant again sweetie," she smiles and I freakout a bit.

"Omg is my baby ok with me like this? Oh crap, did I fall? I fell when that person attacked me didn't I?" I start babbling and my mom takes my hands, "the baby is fine but if you keep stressing out like that he won't be."

Her words penetrate my panic, "I'm having another boy?" I ask in wonder placing my hand on my belly where the baby is bound to be.

"Yes, the moon Goddess said she checked, congratulations sweetie." She kisses my forehead.

I'm going to have another baby, I know the timing isn't the best but I already love my pup very much. "Is that why I couldn't contact Kohaku?" I ask my mom.

She thinks for a second, "I think so, she would have sensed the baby when the spell was cast and focused on his safety," She says nodding. "Where is the necklace that Raven gave you?"

Blushing I look down, "when I was pregnant it had irritated me one night when I was having trouble sleeping, and I kinda took it off and dropped it somewhere...." I mumble.

"You lost it?" She gives me a reproachful look.

"No it's in our room, somewhere...." I say feeling sad, I've missed my necklace, but with everything happening I've been distracted.

Sighing my mom sits on the grass and pats the ground next to her, I sit and she takes my hand. "I'm sorry it's just that necklace can protect you, you shouldn't have taken it off." She starts rubbing my knuckles.

"I know, I don't know why I did, I hadn't ever done it till that day," I say sounding confused about it.

"Maybe you were coerced somehow?" My mom ponders aloud. "When we break you out of this you find that necklace and put it on got it?" She tells me.

I nod and she side hugs me, "mom what's your name?" I ask curiously wanting to know my mother.

"My name is Robin Fortuna, your father's name is Velcili. We met when I had turned sixteen and he was seventeen, but we didn't get to be together till I was eighteen. My parents were both white wolves and traveled quite a bit. It was on a return trip that we found out we were mates and he never let me go again," she says with a wistful smile.
"Your father had been made Alpha the year before, he's a Golden wolf."
"What does that mean?"I asked.
"He has a golden amber color coat of fur and he's a Very good fighter and stronger than most, that final night we were all together they overwhelmed him, but what really brought him down was the poison they injected into him, and the loss of me, I had just been killed." Her voice is so sad I hug her tightly.

"We had entrusted our dear friend with your safety, but when they were cornered with no way to protect you any longer they hid you in the last place our enemies would think to look, before they were hunted like a dog and killed." Her voice holds anger.

"But I'm here now to help you with your next element, that of the spirit, right now your spirit is locked away, we are going to work on breaking the restraints on your spirit. Then when your dad finishes helping your mate you will reach for him and he will be there to help pull you back." She says turning to face me.

"Raven's getting to meet dad?" I ask teary eyed.

"Yes he is, don't worry before you leave he will come see you too," she smiles at me and I return it, I will finally get to meet both of my parents.