Shrimpy

The screen shows Uma serving a customer, she drops the plate in front of them "Hey! I wanted the fried clam!"

"And I wanted a sea pony. Life ain't fair!"

The 'doors' are suddenly slammed open and Rain practically struts in. Uma places another customers food down and turns to the door.

"I'm back," Rain's sing song voice makes everyone go quiet. Uma's lips turn ever so slightly upward.

"You do know how to make an entrance," Lonnie mutters

"Looser. Party for one, right this way please," Uma gestures to a table.

"Aw, are you not joining me?" she pushes a chair out and Rain catches it whilst still remaining eye contact. Uma bites her lip and laughs lightly.

"I feel like there's a bit of tension here,"

"Lonnie, shut up,"

Rain drags the chair to sit at the table and Uma watches as she crosses her legs "Place still stinks of fish,"

"Wish I'd said shrimps," Rain smirks a bit and the VK's around her laugh

"Oh, I'm sorry, we're down a butler today, princess," spite fills Uma's voice at the word 'princess'.

"Isn't that what you keep Harry about for?"

Jay laughs loudly and again, the VK's smirk. Kt was fun seeing Rain be 'sassy' again. Ben even has to hide a smile, this was his girlfriend, the version he fell in love with.

Rain leans back in her chair "Where's Ben?" Uma pulls out a napkin.

"You know I've dreamed of this; you are wanting something from me. And me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook," she leans on another table.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me. I haven't given you a thought since I left," Uma slams her hands on the table.

"Iconic," Lonnie appears to be loving this whole scene

"Obviously," Rain raises an eyebrow at her ex-girlfriend, confused "You have your perfect little life, don't you?" Uma then turns her attention to the rest of the restaurant "Doesn't she?!" screams fill the small space, then she looks back to Rain "While we're twenty years into a garbage strike,"

Rain looks down, yeah, Uma was right. She got to live in Auradon, while everyone was still suffering back on the Isle. No matter how hard she fought for kids to come over. It was never enough.

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with me. Whether you're jealous, bitter or just straight up insane. Game on," Rain keeps her relaxed stance "I see no need to bring Ben into this!" she looks in Uma's eyes as she laughs.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but, oh, it is so much fun," she leans on the table in front of Rain. "Here's the deal,"

"Just like your mother...Always a catch," Rain looks her up and down.

"Tension," Lonnie sings and before Rain can have a go at her, Jane speaks,

"Is she going to take your voice? That seems like a bit too petty," Jane laughs and a few other do too, weirdly surprised she made a joke,

Uma goes to sit opposite Rain, she puts her hand on the table for an arm wrestle "If you win... Ben is free to go,"

"Any excuse to hold my hand sweetie," Rain watches Uma's eyes flash with anger at her old nickname. Rain uncrosses her legs and puts her arm up.