Chapter 4- Ni-ki

It's midnight here in Japan and I just woke up from the same dream I dreamt since last month. 

Its always like this...

'Who are you? Why am I dreaming the same thing again, and again?' I ruffled my hair annoyingly and tried to sleep but I can't.

Rolling on my bed, I stood up. And lie down again, looking up at my ceiling...

"Great, I still have to attend graduation, and fix my things to study in Korea..." I sighed..

I tried to think about my dream until I sleep without knowing.

Time Skip... *Alarm ringing..*

I woke up with light dark circles under my eyes...

Its always like this too.. 

And its because of that dream.

'I am going to find you. To know why and how am I getting the same events of dreams everyday..' I thought and stood up to prepare for my graduation.

I was tidying up my suit while looking at my mirror until I heard a knock at my door and saw my older sister, folding her arms on her chest while leaning against my door frame, with a smile...

"Ready for your graduation, my otouto?" Konon, my neechan asked.

"Hai, I am ready neechan..." I suddenly looked down.

"Is that dream still bothering you?" She went towards me, and patted my shoulder.

I nodded my head and looked at her.

"I guess I should find her so that this same dream would stop." I sighed..

"You know, maybe she's your soulmate.." She started.

"Soulmate?" I asked..

"Yes.. maybe you're dreaming about your soulmate. You see, if she is living far away from our hometown, or from this country we're living at, there is still a string that connects you together." She explained while looking at me.

"Maybe after your graduation, and after we go to Korea..." She trailed...

"Maybe you can find her there.." My eyes looked at hers with hope and smiled at her.

"Arigato, neechan! Thank you so much... I think she is my soulmate, and I'm sure that I will find her." She laughed and patted my head, and left. I sighed...

"Its time for my graduation.." I said, looking at my reflection on my mirror.

'And its time for me to find you... my soulmate.'