06

"Blow it up," I said to Dante and he nod

Driving off I picked up the duffle bag that was filled with cash and throw it in the back seat.

My eyes trailed back to the building and it was already in flames.

••••

"Take this away," I ordered Lizzy the moment I walked into my house.

She quickly took the duffle bag and disappeared down the hall.

"Hey Don, wait up!" someone shouted and I turned around to see who it was.

"What's up?" I asked while stuffing my hands into my pocket as Ryder jogged towards me

"Ace is here," he informed and I remained unaffected by the news.

"Why?" I asked and we began walking towards my office

"I don't know, he arrived an hour ago," he said

Groaning I pushed the door to my office open while Ryder walked away.

"Hello brother," Ace said as he sat in my chair with his feet on my desk.

"Why are you here?" I asked in annoyance.

"I heard you got married to Matteo's daughter and I hear she hot," he said while ignoring my question.

"Get out of my chair and get your dirty ass feet off my desk," I growled at him.

Rolling his eyes he got up and took the seat infront of my desk.

"Look I'm here for business nothing else so take it easy on me okay," he said.

"Take it easy you on? Who the fuck took it easy on me? You're the one who was suppose to take over from dad but you left it all on me like the fucking coward you are!" I shouted.

"I see someone's still pissed" he said then took a cigarette from the cigar box on my desk.

"Leo?"

Turning to the door Liliana came into view

"Not now Liliana," I said while sitting down.

"I need one of your cars and I don't need any bodyguards and I don't need you tracking me either," she said while walking into the room.

"Absolutely not and what the hell are you even wearing," I asked as Ace roam his eyes over her body.

Fucking Prevert

"Hey beautiful my name is-" he started but she ignored him and started talking to me again

"Ok I'll just find one myself, " she said before walking out.

Face palming my self I took out a cigarette before lighting it.

"What a bitch she didn't even look at me. I mean look at me, I'm way more good looking than you, I have nice butt, abs and all and she didn't even look my way" Ace complained as if it was the end of the world.