Chapter 17

"This superficial love got me going crazy,
Baby if you want me, then you better need me."

LISA

"Oh my gosh! WHAT THE HECK?! YAH! You almost gave me a heart attack!" I was so startled to meet Jennie's eyes on the rearview mirror. I almost stepped on the break out of panic. Who wouldn't be surprised to see someone looking at you like a mad woman from behind? Plus her hair, it's so messed up!

She didn't flinch when I shouted abruptly, she just looked at me intently then her gummy smile showed up. I'm starting to get scared of this woman. Seriously! I would highly suggest that Jennie Kim should be banned from drinking any kind of alcohol her entire life. She might end up in a psychiatric ward next time.

"Goodness! Why is it so hot in here? Yah, you! Turn the aircon on!" Jennie started fanning herself with her hands then she tried to unbuckle her seatbelt before she took her jacket off.

"Jesus Christ! Jennie-yah! Don't do that...urgh! Don't take your clothes off!"

I pulled over when she didn't listen to me. Good thing she's so drunk that she can hardly unbutton her shirt. I took her from the back seat and get her seated next to me. This way I can easily prevent any malicious act that this woman could ever think of doing.

"Monkeyyyy," she's sleep talking again.

"What?"

"D-don't..don't take me to our...our home. D-dad...I d-don't....want...him to see me l-like t-this," after doing her best to speak straight, she chuckled.

This is driving me nuts!

"Let me think."

"Naaaah! No! No no no no. No thinking. L-let me sleep in you...I mean...I mean...your home."

"Okay okay! But please stop smiling like crazy! You're scaring the hell out of me!"

My parents are on a business trip that's why I didn't think twice of bringing a wasted woman home.

"Why is the world turning so fast?!" Jennie said out of frustration as she caper with light quick steps and stumble from time to time. I stayed from behind to assist her every time she trips.

"Monkeyyyy! Earthquakesss!" I laughed as she panicked.

"You're drunk! Wait, wait! Don't run!"

I'm glad I wasn't too late to catch her as she tripped again. Fortunately, she landed on top of me when she staggered and hit her foot with something causing her to fall. I felt a slight pain in my back as it met the ground.

"Aww!" I groaned. Jennie's face was still buried in my chest.

"Yah, did you pass out? Yah!" I asked as I shook her shoulders.

"Y-youuu," she spoke again. God! This girl has a knack for surprising people. She lifted her face as she looked at me straight in the eyes. I felt a tingling sensation as her eyes travelled down to my lips. 

"W-what?" I buffered.

"What huh?! I saw y-you!" she said as her finger reached my lips. I swallowed the invisible lump in my throat. I suddenly find it hard to breath.

"W-what d-did you saw?"

"You kissed Irene!"

"W-what?! M-me? For your information, I didn't kiss her! She kissed me!"

I tried my best to get up but then she pushed me hard on the ground again.

"Y-you!"

"What now?!"

"Don't let other people kiss you again! Don't....don't kiss anyone without...w-without my permission! Got it?"

What the hell is she babbling about?

I tried to look away because I can't seem to be in control of the situation. This sensation is so tempting and it's urging me to take advantage of this drunk woman. So I gotta stop. But then when I darted my gaze on Jennie again, it was already too late. She's coming closer. She's closing the gap.

3

2

1

"What the fuckkkkk?!"

I immediately stood up as I looked at the disgusting mess in my shirt.

SHE JUST PUKED AT ME!