Chapter 33

"Camz?" Lauren called out and walked towards the kitchen.

"What are you doing up?" Camila cocked her head to the side.

"I'm...enjoying the night. Why are you up? Go back to sleep, princess." Lauren said with a shaky voice, she cursed herself in her head for being so nervous.

"Are you alright, Lo?...." Camila furrowed her eyebrows taking a step towards Lauren.

"Yeah, I mean, I was just also about to get a sip of water...I'll be a little." Lauren said going to Camila and turning her around, walking back to the room.

"You're acting funny." Camila stared at Lauren.

"Me getting a sip of water is me acting funny?" Lauren asked.

"Well considering you just had a grammatical error in that question, yeah. You didn't need that second 'me', you told me the same thing last time I did it. What's going on?" Camila asked curiously.

"I'm not acting weird!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Didn't say you were acting weird but guess you're also doing that." Camila pointed out.

"Camila, please." Lauren looked in Camila's eyes wanting her to stop interrogating her.

"And you just called me 'Camila' instead of 'Camz', you're definitely acting funny, Lo. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Please just go back in bed." Lauren sighed.

Camila stared at Lauren and narrowed her eyes at her. Camila exhaled a deep sigh and walked back into the room.

Lauren sighed in relief and went to her bags. The cab would be there soon.

She grabbed her bags and made sure she had everything. Lauren was sitting down twiddling her thumbs.

"Oh, I remembered I was going to get a banana!" Lauren heard Camila's voice exclaim.

Lauren scrambled to hide her bags but Camila was about to enter the room any minute.

Lauren took off her sweater she was wearing and put it on top of her bags and laid on it.

"Uh...Lo?" Camila stared at Lauren.

"Yeah?" Lauren grinned at Camila.

"Stop playing. Tell me, what's under you?"

"...water." Lauren mumbled.

"Lo, move." Camila said walking over to Lauren.

"Why?"

"Move." Camila urged.

"Why should I?"

"Lauren, move." Camila said agitated that Lauren was hiding something from her and acting really funny.

Lauren gulped and obliged.

Camila took the sweater off the bags and blinked a couple times.

"What is this, Lo? Enlighten me why you have bags like you're about to leave!" Camila gulped.

"Camz...I guess I should tell you. I...I want to be someone better for you. I want to be someone who can actually get my girlfriend the gift she deserves and be the girlfriend that actually can get somewhere."

"You're already enough, Lo! If you weren't then-"

"But you've seen those headlines, those people, they say it all! I'm not enough for you! I'm a fucking deadbeat but I'm going to change that." Lauren exclaimed.

"By leaving me? Were you just going to leave and leave me figuring out where you went and realize you've broken up with me? Is that what you want? Lauren?" Camila's eyes brimmed with tears.

"Please don't cry, Camz. You don't get it, I'm doing this for the best...for the both of us."

"For the both of us? Really, Lauren? This isn't the best choice, I don't agree. Stay here, Lo. Please. Stay here, you don't need to change." Camila mumbled.

"It's the best choice, Camz."

"It's the best choice for you, Lauren. You're being selfish now. You're thinking of yourself but did you ever think of how I would feel after you left? How the girls would feel? What the fuck, Lauren!" Camila exclaimed as a tear fell.

"Baby, please don't cry. I'll make up for it. I..I..will." Lauren said trying not to get choked up.

"You said you loved me, Lauren. Was that a lie? Guess what? I love you. Isn't that enough to get you to stay and see that you're enough for me? I love you." Camila said shakily.

A car horn beeped and Lauren looked outside.

"My cab's here...Camz." Lauren said grabbing her bags.

"Don't you dare walk out of this cabin, Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Don't you fucking dare walk out on me. Don't you dare. I will never forgive you, Lauren." Camila sternly said as tears started to drop.

"I'm...sorry. I'm sorry, Camz." Lauren said as she turned and started walking.

"You don't get to call me that, Lauren. COME BACK, YOU SELFISH COWARD!" Camila exclaimed.

Lauren flinched but kept walking.

"Lauren." Camila yelled.

"God damn it Lauren, I will never forgive you. I don't want to see you after you walk out. I don't want you to even fucking contact me," Camila yelled but she only saw Lauren get farther and farther away from her and closer to leaving out the door.

"I fucking love you, Lauren. Come back to bed and drop those bags." Camila helplessly said with her very raspy voice that she had now.

Lauren opened the door and ran, that's when Camila started to run too, sprinting to Lauren.

Camila got outside and saw Lauren throw her bags in the cab.

"Lauren, don't you fucking dare. Get back here! Please, Lauren." Camila exclaimed.

"I'll see you around, Camz. I love you. This is for the best, trust me." Lauren said staring at Camila.

"I told your parents I'd never leave you, I'd make you happy but I can't believe you're leaving me, you're making me sad. You've broken my heart, Lauren. I can't trust you anymore once you get in that damn car, you better come back here!" Camila yelled with all her might. She was tired.

"I'm sorry, Camila." Lauren said before going in the cab.

"JUST DRIVE!" Lauren exclaimed and the cab driver was sitting like a statue, just hearing the girls conversation.

"Drive! God damn it!" Lauren exclaimed and the cab driver abruptly put his hands on the steering wheel and drove.

Camila tried to run after Lauren but it was no use. Camila's legs gave out and she couldn't run anymore. Camila was left heartbroken, quivering, and crying.

Lauren gave the address to Scarlett's place and then looked out the window.

Lauren then finally let her tears drop, she was crying uncontrollably.

"It's for the best, Lauren. It's for the best. She'll forgive you. She loves you. She'll forgive you. You'll come back. It'll all be fine, Lauren." Lauren said to herself but she was also unsure of the words she was saying to herself.

Lauren had a blank space once again, it felt like that. But, she knew that the blank space would always have Camila's name on it no matter how bad things happen between the two.

Lauren thought back to the conversation and Camila's specific words made her cry even more because it was never something that Lauren thought she would do to the girl she loves.

You've broken my heart, Lauren.

$\£|>\£\>&/$:&/)£\€|£\>|€\

A/N: WOOOAH