Overhaul X Female! Reader- Smut

This was requested by: SunaRintarous_Wifu

Warnings: Choking, Bondage

Sorry there's no Degrading but i hope you like it anyway, also sorry if Overhaul seems a bit different than in the anime. It may seem rushed because it is rushed, i finished it  within five minutes because i forgot about this book and y'all wanted some of my crappy writing(A joke, don't yell at me) :)

You wondered how you got your self into this situation, part of you didn't really care. Your hands were in handcuffs,  hooked around the bedpost whilst you feet were tied with rope, spread apart. Overhaul sat in a car, his mask off as he stared at you with lust clouding his eyes. He stood form the chair, letting you see his body in full view.  His shirt was undone half way, pants unbuckled and sliding down his legs as he walked towards you. Crawling on the bed after discarding the rest of his clothing, he gripped your neck. Not enough to kill you but enough to still you from your squirming,  He leaned down to give  a soft kiss on your neck. Moving his hand up to cover your mouth as he slowly entered you, condom already on. He allowed you adjust for a few seconds before he began to move, holding himself on one hand while he choked you with the other. After you paled, just on the edge of passing out he had let you go. His hips hit yours harshly, making you moan each thrust. The villain grunted as he slammed into one last time, filling the condom before he pulled out. He hummed softly as he threw the condom out, lifting you into his arms as he walked you both into the bathroom. "My angel, you did so well." He sat you on the toilet before he started to water, warming it to correct tempter before he placed you in the water and getting in himself. You rested against his back, there was some positive things about being quirkless in this world. The biggest thing in the gift of you lover,  who Loves you dearly as the some for you.